His Friends Don't Like You- Grayson

Today you were meeting up with Grayson and his friends at Target. It would be the second time you would meet his friends however, they didn't take a liking to you the first time they met you and it upset you because you didn't do anything to them.
You were waiting outside target as you got here early. You saw a group of boys walking in your direction and you started to panic but you stopped when you saw it was Grayson and his friends. You were really nervous as you knew the boys didn't like you and you didn't know if they would say anything to you.
The group consisted of Jack Dail, Aaron Carpenter, Nate Garner and Alex Aiono.
"Hey babe" Grayson said kissing you making you giggle.
"Hey handsome" you giggles pecking his nose.
"Can we just go In" Jack said whilst giving you a disgusted look.
You gave him a tiny nod In response as you didn't want him to get mad at you.
As soon as you all got into target, Grayson excused his self to go to the toilet leaving you with them.
"So then (Y/N) are you going to get Grayson to pay for your stuff again as usual" Alex said giving you an evil glare.
His comment made you very  confused as you had no idea that he was talking about.
"Um... What?" You said cautiously.
"Don't 'what' me you bitch. You know exactly what we are on about. You are a gold digger, your only with Grayson for the money you selfish whore" Alex replied angrily.
Your eyes started to tear up as what he said was not true. You had a job and you paid for your own things. You hated when people brought things for you and you and Grayson got into arguments about it.
"I pay for my own things thank you very much. I never let Grayson pay for anything, I love him so much I wouldn't care if he was rich or poor. He mean the world to me" you say emotionally with tears running down your face making the boys laugh.
You turn around ready to walk off but you stopped when you saw Grayson standing behind you smiling widely.
"Babe, that was so cute. I love you so much" he said kissing you gently.
You looked at him confused and you looked at the boys questionably.
"We were just testing if you really loved Grayson" Aaron said sheepishly.
"Yeah, sorry if it got out of hand" Nate said giving you a hug which you returned timidly.
You look at Alex and Jack  to see if they wanted to say anything but they just glared at you.
"Sorry about them (Y/N), they are bit wary of you" Grayson said sighing.
"It's okay, there are always some paranoid people out there." You joked.
Hope you enjoyed. Sorry I haven't uploaded in 2 days, I've been in London. xx Thanks ❤️
-Merrion xx