He compares you to his ex-Grayson

You and Grayson were out for lunch at the mall as you were both going shopping for you holiday together at the end of the month.

You were sitting in the cafe sipping your drink when a waiter came over.

"What would you like?" A older man asked politely whipping out the order note book thing.

"Could I have a medium steak with chips and a salad please" you said

excitedly passing the waiter you menu.
"Could I have a burger and chips please" Grayson said.

After a while of chatting to Grayson your food comes.
As soon as the plate it put in front of you, you start scoffing it down like a wolf. You look up to see Grayson staring at you weirdly. 

"What?" You ask with a chip hanging out your mouth causing Grayson to cringe.

"Can you stop eating like a tramp in public! Ashley would of never embarrassed me like this" he exclaimed looking around the cafe to make sure people weren't looking.

Your eyes started to sting as you realised that he has compared you to his ex, Ashley.

"Erm, I need to use the bathroom" you excused yourself in a hurry but as you were about to stand up, Grayson grabbed your arm.

"Sorry babe, it just slipped out. I didn't mean it" he said pleadingly.

You just nodded and carried on eating your food more  lady like whilst sending daggers to Grayson throughout  the whole meal. 

Hope enjoyed it;)X -Merrion xx