Meet & Greet- Grayson

(Y/F/N)- Your Friends Name
Today was the day you were finally meeting the Dolan twins for the first time in forever. You had been a huge fan of them for 2 years now and you finally got the chance to meet them.

You and (Y/F/N) had arrived at event 4 hours earlier before the doors open as you wanted to get front row.
After waiting 4 hours and 30 minutes for the doors to open the security finally lets you in after many arguments about how the doors opened 30 minutes late.
********

It was now show time and everyone in the room including you started to scream as the intro music comes on.

A few seconds later the boys jumped onto the stages dancing causing all the girls to scream and someone to faint (this totally would be me😂).

Throughout the show you noticed Grayson kept looking at you. Well you think it was you but you weren't quite sure as there was a sea of girls behind you.

The show eventually finished causing several girls to cry. You didn't cry but you were quite upset about it, you started to walk to the exit when (Y/F/N) grabbed your arm.

"Where are you going, we've got the meet and greet now " she said looking at you like you've got three heads.

"OMG I FORGOT, QUICK LETS GO" you shouted dragging (Y/F/N) behind you like a rag doll earning weird looks from other fans but you didn't care.
**********

You were 2 people away from the boys and you were panicking like a mad man. You didn't know what to say so you were making something up in your head. You were too busy thinking on what to say that you didn't realise that it was now your turn.

You starts to sweat as you turned around to see the boys already looking at you which made your heart thump against your chest .

First up was Ethan's turn. You hugged him and said 'Hi'. Then it was Grayson's turn, you hesitantly walked up to him engulfing him into a bear hug. You both stayed there for a moment hugging then you let go.

You pose for the picture and smile when all of a sudden Grayson kisses you on the cheek. You hug them both one last time saying goodbye to them, but when you hug Grayson he slips a note into your hand.

Comment if you want a part 2. Hope you enjoyed;)X -M xx