Imagine for @epicpingu- Grayson

*Abuse scene, be warned*

'He's going to fucking kill me' I thought as I rushed back from the local shop.

I reached the end of my street and noticed that his car wasn't in the driveway,  I slowly approached the house whilst cautiously looking  around to see if he wasn't zooming down the road in his expensive car.

I opened the door to a dark house and breathed a sigh in relief.

I switched on the lights, to reveal a very angry looking Grayson.

He stood up and stalked towards me.

"Marwah, Marwhah, Marwah... you silly little girl. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" He screamed, spitting at my face.

"I..I.. I was at the local shop getting some groceries" I said timidly, backing into the wall.

All of a sudden, his hand swiped my face, leaving a huge red hand print.

"DON'T SPEAK BACK" He shouted making the vein on the left side of his head become prominent.

"You never fucking learn do you Marwah, always disobeying me. You'll learn now, sweetheart" He snarled.

He whipped out his brown leather belt from around his jeans and swung it towards me head. The belt wrapped around my neck, making it extremely hard to breathe.

I claw at my neck trying to get the belt off, which only made Grayson yank the belt towards him, choking me more.

His knee collides with my face, making me see stars.

"You... really...need...to...learn...to...behave..." He said, kicking me in between  each word.

He finally released me, making me slump against the wall.

"Now clean up. I'll be back later after I've fucked my mistress" He sneered, licking his lips. 

As he left, I finally broke.

"WHY? WHY ME? I screamed, punching the wall making my body even more battered.

"I still love him. He'll change for me" I whispered, hanging onto the tiny slither of hope.

I hope no one was offended since i put up a warning. Thank you for reading.

- M xx

Insta- merrion_rose