You meet his family- Ethan

You have already met Ethan's parents so you weren't worrying about that. However, Cameron was having a huge birthday party which meant that all of the family would be there.

Your were sitting on Ethan's bed waiting for him to get ready since the party starts in 10 minuets.

You'd think that you'd be the one taking ages to get ready but it was Ethan because he was fussing over his hair.

Ethan finally came out of the bathroom ready so you went downstairs to be greeted by Cameron.

"Hey (Y/N), everyone will start arriving soon" she said excited about her party.

Those words make your heart thump in your chest and you started to break out into a sweat. *DING DONG* You hear the doorbell go and that's when you started to get nerves.

All of a sudden you see 2 young twins come running into the room and going straight into Ethan hugging him.

"Hey Christian and Riley" Ethan says happily.

"Hey" they chime.

Riley then looks at you with a questionable look, Ethan takes notice of this and introduces you.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend (Y/N)" You smiled and waved timidly.
At first Riley just looked at you but then she smiled and hugged you. Christian just smiled and talked to Ethan about Pokemon.

"Your very pretty" she said in a small voice.

"Your pretty as well" you smiled at her.

The rest of the night was spend by you meeting all his family and playing barbies with Riley.

Hoped you enjoyed this imagine;)X -Merrion xx