Dreams- Grayson

(Y/F/D)- Your Favourite Drink
You was walking down the LA streets searching for a Starbucks cafe.

Once you see one, you race towards it running straight into the waiting line receiving weird looks from some customers but you just smile at the making them turn away. 

It was your turn to order so you ordered (Y/F/D).

So whilst you wait for your name to be called you scroll through your phone to pass time. Your name eventually gets called so you put your phone into your back pocket and walk up to the counter getting your money ready to hand to the cashier.

"Oh no dear, that young man over there paid for your drink already" an older women said pointing to a handsome boy around your age who was smiling at you.

You then realised that it was Grayson Dolan, your idol and crush. You nervously walk over to him to thank him for buying your drink.

"Thank you for getting my drink, you didn't have to" You said taking your money out to give to him causing Grayson to move your hands away signalling to put your money away.

"It's fine and I wanted to get it for you" he said smiling.

"Um, can I have a picture with you please, I'm a huge fan" you said shyly.

"Sure thing" Grayson said posing for the picture.

Once you take the picture you gave him a hug goodbye and walk out the cafe.
You look at your cup and you see a random number with a note attached to it.

'Call me sometime ;) - Grayson Dolan'

You smiled li-

*DING DING DING*

You roll over slapping your alarm to shut it up with a smile on your face, that was when your realised it was all a dream....

Hope you enjoyed this;)X-M xx