Imagine for @dolantwins_are_bae- Ethan

You were round Ethan's New Jersey house sunbathing in the garden whilst Ethan and Grayson were in the pool playing water basketball.

You had your earbuds in blasting 5SOS which drowned out other noises so you couldn't here what was happening in the world around you.

You were suddenly splashed with water which cause you to jump up and screech. You see Grayson high five Ethan which showed you who splashed you. As they were talking to each other with Ethan's back towards you , you slowly walk towards them making sure Ethan doesn't see you.

Grayson sees you walking over to Ethan and smirks at you. You put your finger up to your lips telling him to be quite which makes Grayson respond with a small nod.

You were finally behind Ethan and held you breath as you jumped into the pool dragging Ethan down to the bottom of the pool with you. He opened his mouth to scream but he soon closed it as water was gushing into his mouth.

As you both resurfaced, you started laughing whilst Ethan was choking. Ethan turned a a looked at you with a mischievous glint in his eye, you realised that he was going to do something do you quickly swam away hiding behind Grayson.

"Grayson save me" you said to him pleadingly.

"No can do" he said whilst smirking moving our the way.

You see Ethan slowly walking towards you with a smirk on his face.

'He looks really scary' you thought as he came closer to you.

You shriek as he grabs hold of you dunking you into the water.
The rest of the day all three of you played in the water laughing when someone  got dunked.

You all got called in for dinner and had chicken nuggets and chips, your favourite. (I know you like them so I added it in😉)

Hoped you enjoyed this🐬💖;)X       -M xx