He kisses you for a bet- Ethan

The bell rung signalling that it was lunch time so you rushed to your locker and grabbed your lunch money then you ran to the lunch line to get food because you were really hungry.

Once you grabbed your food you went to sit outside near your tree since it was your favourite place to sit. You look like a loner right now because your best friend (Y/B/F/N) was off sick but you didn't mind the quite for once.
You were eating your sandwich reading a book in the sun when all of a sudden a shadow castes over you.

You look up to see what took away your light, you were shocked to see the Ethan Dolan, the schools jock standing there staring at you quite creepily. You stare back awkwardly not really knowing what to do.

"Umm... Hi" you say waving your hand slightly.

"Hey gorgeous how are you?" Ethan said leaning against the tree. You were taken back by how forward he was.

"Um, I'm good thanks. How are you?" you said cautiously wondering why he was talking to you.

"I'm good thanks babe." He said smirking at you.

'Damn he is so hot' I thought to myself.

'(Y/N) don't say that' you mentally scold yourself.

You take a moment to realise that you were having a mental argument with yourself. You look up to see Ethan still leaning against the tree with a stupid sexy smirk on his face.

"You know, having a mental argument with your self is a sign that your going mental" Ethan said with an amused look on his face.

You look at him flabbergasted.

"I..I wa.. I wasn't" you say trying to defend yourself but you both knew you were lying.

"Anyway, not to be rude or anything but why are you here" you say awkwardly scratching your neck looking at Ethan questionably.

"I just wanted to tell you that I've liked you for a while now and I was wondering if you would go on a date with me" he said quite shyly.

"Um.. Sure I'd like that" you said smiling slightly.

"Okay I'll pick you up at 7, dress casually." He said handing you a piece of paper when you told him your address.

*********
Later that night you were rushing around your room searching for some decent clothes to wear on your first date EVER!! You were onFaceTime to (Y/B/F/N) who was giving you advise on what look you should go for.

After 40 minuets of rushing around you were finally dressed. You wore a loose black floral dress that reached your knees and you have your hair curled into a bun. (Sorry if it don't make sense). You had minimal make up on since you don't really wear makeup.

You were just finishing putting some lipgloss on when you heard a car horn. You rushed down the stairs and straight out the door making sure you lock it before turning around to see Ethan standing beside a motor bike looking handsome. He was wearing chinos and a button up shirt which made him look older and more handsome.
******

Ethan soon arrives at the local beach and leads you to a set up picnic placed on the beach. You both talk and eat until it was around 9. You received a text from your mum saying it's time to head home.

"Thank you for tonight Ethan, I really enjoyed it" you say smiling at him.

"Your welcome babe" he said smirking at you looking around the place suspiciously.
Ethan them suddenly leans in and you feel his soft lips touch yours. You melt into the kiss feeling on top of the world, you both pull away when you hear cheering.

You turn towards where the sound was and you saw that is was Ethan's friends Chad, Grayson, Ryder, Derek, Toby and Gabe.

They come over to you both and fist bump Ethan congratulating him from a bet.
'What are they on about' you thought cautiously.

"Where is my money then Chad, I kissed the nerd" he said smirking at you.

Tears pricked your eyes as you realised your first kiss was taken because of a stupid bet.
It was a bet that never ment anything. You were left there sobbing whilst watching Ethan and his gang walk down the street then out of your view.

This is a really long imagine so I hoped you enjoyed it;)X-Merrion xx