You Tell Him Your Pregnant- Grayson

Today was a very nerve racking day for you as it was the day you'd tell your boyfriend you were pregnant.

You were dreading his reaction as you had no idea how he would react.
'Would he love it?'
'Will he leave you?'
The questions keep flooding your head making you want to curl up into a ball and cry.

You were to busy deep in your thoughts  to hear the door open and close.  Somebody touched your shoulder making you jump up ready to pack a punch but you calmed down when you saw it was Grayson's worried face.

"Babe, are you okay?" Grayson asked concerned.

"Yeah. Sorry I was just thinking" you say still calming down from the fright.

"Are you sure? You look a bit out of it today" Grayson said making you nervous.

Now was going to be the time when you tell him.

"Grayson.. I.. I need to tell you something." You said looking at the ground.

"Your scaring me Y/N" Grayson said worried.

"I'm pregnant" you said quietly with tears running down your face.

You were waiting for the shouting and a door to slam but it never came. You slowly look up to see Grayson standing there with his jaw dropped a his eyes wide.

"Say something please" you beg.

"Y/N I, this is great news" Grayson's said as a smile broke out on his beautiful face.

"Your not mad" you say confused.

"Why would I be mad? I know we are young and not really ready for this but we will be great parents to the little squid. Have you found out what gender it is?" Grayson questioned.

"Not yet but we can find out next week" you say excitedly.

I decided to do a pregnancy imagine since I found out my cousin is pregnant with baby number #3, she finds out the gender in 2 weeks😁
Hope you enjoyed;)X

-M xx