Imagine for Sadiyahmamin- Ethan

"Darling, hurry up, they will be here in a minute" my mother said rushing around the house getting ready for her newly wed husband to come.

*DING DONG*

The bell blared loudly drilling through my head.

I heard lots of chatter down stairs so i knew that Sean had brought his kids. Cameron , Ethan and Grayson. Ethan Dolan.... The boy who I find extremely attractive and who I may of stalked on Facebook but i could never be with him because he is my stepbrother.

Gutted.

I peaked my head around the staircase, to be greeted by 5 pairs of eyes staring at me intensely.

"Oh Sammy, come down and meet your new dad" my mother said rushing towards the stairs.

"What the hell mom" I whispered to her quietly when I reached her.

"Be nice." She whispered harshly.

"This is Sean, this is Cam-" my mom said introducing me to everyone excitably but I wasn't listening, I was too busy having a stare down with Ethan.

"-and this is- Sammy are you even listening ?" She said waving her hands I front of my face.

"Sorry mom" I sighed after I received a murderous glare.

"Right, dinner is ready to be set on the table" she said wondering into the kitchen with everyone but Ethan and I following after her.

" Hey babe" I heard a deep masculine voice whisper.

I turned around to see Ethan leaning against the door frame smirking.

"Erm... hi" I said confused.

"Don't think I don't see you sneak glances at me" he winked as he walked past me.

The bloody cheek of it.

I walked into the kitchen just to find that I would be seated opposite Ethan.

Just my luck.

I sat down hesitantly, staring at a grinning  Ethan.

----

Throughout the whole dinner, it was very awkward.

How would you feel if Ethan was staring at you like a piece of meat? Uncomfortable for one.

"I'm just going to lay down. Got a headache?" I said questionably.

"Oh okay darling" my mother muttered then returned to a heated conversation with Sean.

I tottered upstairs and lay on my bed.
Thank god I've gotten out of that awkward situation.

"You know that you want me" Ethan said standing against the door.

"You scared me" I shrieked.

He smirked whilst creeping toward me.

"You look so damn hot tonight babe" he whispered in my ear.

He planted kisses all over my neck making me moan out loud.

"You naughty girl, imma have to punish you" he groaned pulling mine and his trousers down.

"You won't be able to walk for a week babe" he said making my heat drip.

"No, this is so wrong" i said pushing him away.

"It will be our little secret" he said climbing  on top of me.

His fingers trailed in between my folds making me whimper.

"Mhmm so wet" he moaned.

His long thick fingers plunged deep inside of me, hitting my g-spot.

I've never felt this much pleasure within my whole life.

"F..faster" I whimpered.

"Faster? You'll have the real thing now babe" he grinned whilst putting a condom on.

"Ready?" He asked but didn't wait for an answer to shove his thick dick inside me.

"Oh god" I moaned making him fuck me faster.

"So tight" he moaned, pulling all the way out then slamming back in.

"I'm cumming" he moaned and released his load inside of me.

Sorry I've been gone for months, I should hopefully be uploading more often now.
How's your summer been? 💖
- M x