You See Him Cry For The First Time- Grayson

''Damn today has been such a long day" you say  to yourself whilst rummaging though your bag to find your house key.

After 5 long minuets, you huffed out of annoyance as you finally come to realise that you forgot to pack the key.

"Damn you, you stupid key" you said angrily kicking the door... making it creak open.

'Huh?' You thought to yourself pushing the door open then closing it quietly.

"Mum" you whisper shout grabbing a vase just incase an imposter was lurking in your house.

After not getting a reply, you slowly creep towards your bedroom as you heard a sniffle coming from that way.

Peeking your head through the crack of the door, you dropped your bags in shock.

There, was your best friend crying his heart out.

You rushed inside of the room and pulled him into a hug.

"What..what's wrong Gray" you say, your heart breaking at the sight in front of you. You have never seen him cry as he always acts tough so this is quite a shock.

"I..I h..had and argument with E..Ethan" he said stuttering with tears pouring from his swollen eyes.

"What happened?" You asked cautiously.

"It was over a stupid thing. I was being so stupid and selfish that I didn't realise I was hurting him, it's all my fault" he bawled as you cradled him in your arms.

You didn't say anything, letting him unleash his emotions from the overfilled bottle inside of him.

Eventually, he calmed his self down.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this (y/n), I'm so thankful to have a friend like you" he said caressing your cheek.

"It's fine Gray, you need to stop bottling your emotions. It's unhealthy for you" you say searching his clouded eyes.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine. Sorry for not uploading for a while, I'm really busy at the moment but I will try to keep on track.

Love you guys;) x

-M xxx