You Catch Him With Your Bestfriend- Grayson

(Y/BF/N)- Your Best Friends Name

You had originally arranged to go to the cinema with your best friend,(Y/BF/N) but she cancelled on your for a family meal out. So you decided to take 2 other friends.

When you got there, you paid for the movie and popcorn then walked to Screen 2 with your friends trailing after you. You excused yourself to go to the bathroom as you didn't want to miss any of the film.

Once you finish your business,you walk out the stall but you crash into someone.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry" the person said dusting herself off. You looked up and saw that it was your best friend.

"It's okay. I thought you were out for a family meal." You say suspiciously.

"Oh urm yeah, we came here first" she said quickly.

You knew she was lying but you didn't say anything.

"Oh okay then, I've gotta Zayn" you said walking out the bathroom heading towards your movie.
*********

Halfway through the movie you accidentally spilt your drink on you.
You quickly run the the bathroom to try and remove the stain. As you were in the bathroom getting rid of the stain you heard 2 people talking.

"Oh Grayson, your so funny" said a familiar voice giggling.

"Your so cute (Y/BF/N)" said a boyish voice.

You recognised the boys voice straight away, it was your boyfriend, Grayson.

You angrily stormed up to the stall they were in and banged on the door loudly.
Grayson opened the door lolling pretty pissed off  but his expression changed when he saw it was you with an angry look on your face.

"So then, how long have you been cheating on me with this slut then" you said trying to see the girl.

You were shocked when you saw it was (Y/BF/N) standing there smiling at you.

"Don't smile at me you filthy slut" you said smacking her making her head fly backwards.

"And for you. We are done, I always new you were a shit boyfriend" you said punching Grayson angrily then you stomp out of the room screaming "SEE YOU IN HELL BASTARDS".

After that night, your life was so much better and you couldn't be more happier.

Hope you enjoyed;)X -M xx