You catch him with your sister- Ethan

(Y/F/S)- Your Favourite Show

You just got back from work after a long day at school so you decided to make a hot chocolate and sit down on the couch putting on (Y/F/S).

You hear two voices upstairs but you just thought it was just your sister FaceTiming her best friend since they talk all the time.
That was until you heard a manly voice. You being curious walk up the stairs to investigate what you heard.

You walk quietly down the hallway making sure that they don't hear you and reach her door. Her door was slightly cracked open so you peek through the crack seeing the back of a boys head.

You were quite shocked that she didn't tell you she was having a boy round since you both tell each other everything.

That was until you saw the side of the boys face and realise that it was Ethan, your boyfriend. You stood there shocked as you wondered why he was with your sister in the first place.

You were just standing there watching them talk until your sister leaned in and kissed him on he lips. You were waiting for Ethan to pull back and say that he is dating you but your heart broke right there when you seen him kiss her back.

Tears were streaming down your face as you open the door making it squeak loudly making the two jump apart.
"(Y/N), it's not what it looks like" your sister said making you angry as she was trying to make you look stupid.

"I saw what happened so don't try that one with me" you said angrily stared at your sister. You switch your gaze to Ethan.

"Has this happened before" you asked Ethan.

"Urm, yeah it has, we've been secretly dating for 2 weeks now. Sorry but I love your sister" he said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"YOU PLAYED ME LIKE A FOOL YOU DICK. I HATE YOU" you screamed so loud it hurt your throat.

"We're over " you whispered slamming he door behind you walking to your room and cry if on your bed.

Hope you enjoyed this;)X-Merrion xx