Shower Sex (smut)Grayson

It was a late Friday night and you were in the shower relaxing as you were quite stressed from school.
You were in the middle of washing your hair when you heard a door open and close. You started to panic so you try to peak outside the shower curtain but you hear rustling so you just stood there with your back towards the shower curtain scared.
You feel someone behind you breathing down your neck making you scared but very turned on.
You were spun around so you were face to face with your boyfriend Grayson. You were relieved when you saw it was him so you dipped your head towards his giving him a huge sloppy kiss.
"You scared me" you whispered.
"Sorry babe" he replied huskily kissing you.
His tongue swiped your lip asking for entrance but you denied making him squeeze your butt making you moan.
"Jump" he said so you jump making him moan.
You could feel his length poking the inside of your thigh making you so turned on.
Your hand trails down his abs down to his length grabbing it making Grayson growl.
"Stop teasing" he growled slamming into you.
You moaned loudly at the sudden movement.
"Faster" you moan as Grayson was sliding in and out of you so fast.
Grayson did what you said making you slam into the wall behind you which made it more steady for Grayson to fuck you.
"Your so tight" he groaned slamming into you repetitively.
Your walls clenched around his length signalling you were close.
Grayson's thrusts were becoming sloppy. All of a sudden Grayson pulled out off you shooting his load onto your stomach moaning loudly.
You haven't recached you high yet and you were annoyed that Grayson pulled out of you so you started to finger yourself.
Your fingers were slowly pumping into you making you moan. You decided that you needed more so you added 3 fingers and started to finger yourself fast making your body shake. You looked up at Grayson and you saw he was staring at your hands whilst tugging his length furiously.
You then suddenly come undone on your fingers and you were about to lick them but Grayson roughly grabbed your hand and sucked on your fingers violently.
This one was really weird to write for me and can you comment what you thought on it please, I'd really appreciate it.I hope you enjoyed it;).
Question of the imagine-
Which twin is your fave? ❤️
-M xx