Best Friends With Benefits(smut)- Grayson

16K!!! Woah guys, thank you❤️

"Grayson put me down" you scream as Grayson spins you around.
You only get a laugh in return.

"Phew that was a rush" you say as you were placed back on the ground panting.

"shut up you goof" Grayson said laughing lightly bumping shoulders with you.

You launched yourself at Grayson taking him by surprise, making you both crash to the floor with you on top of him.

You stare into his eyes taking in his beauty. You didn't realise that your heads were moving closer and closer to each other's. Well... That was until your lips connected with his.

The kiss was slow and full of passion, like the kiss was meant to be.

Your lips parted allowing Grayson's tongue to enter your mouth immediately causing a heated make out.

After a while of exploring each others mouths you break apart gasping for air. You look into Grayson's eyes and see lust swarming his brown orbs.

"Let's take this upstairs" Grayson huskily said.

Grayson grips your hand dragging you up the stairs pushing you in your room.

"Grayson what are you doi-" you started to say but was cut off when Grayson slammed you to the wall attacking your lips viciously.

He stared to fiddle with the hem of your top indicating he wanted it off. You were about to take your top off but you were stopped when he ripped it in half.

"I liked that top Grayson" you said angrily.

"I'll buy you a new one" he said attacking your lips again.

His hand slowly make their way to you bottom half, he pulls you pants down and teases your clit.

You shiver at the contact earning a smirk from Grayson. All of a sudden he shoves 2 of his long fingers into your heat making you groan.

His fingers moved in a 'come here' motion, making sure he hit your G-spot making you a moaning mess.

"F..faster" you moan as his fingers pump deep.

Grayson sped up his movement making you go climax.

He pulls his fingers out of your heat and licks his fingers clean looking you right in the eye.

You greedily peeled his bottoms and boxers off making his erection slap against his abdomen.

Shocked by the size of it you sit there with your eyes and mouth wide open allowing Grayson to slam into you unexpectedly.

"OH GRAYSON". You scream out in pain and pleasure.

He pulled all the way out and slammed back in you creating a pleasurable friction.

His hips grinded into your making him go deeper in you.

You claw his back earning a loud groan turning you on more by the second.

"Ba..baby I'm c..close" you pant.

"Let it go baby girl" Grayson said lowly thrusting in you at a fast place.

You scream when you let lose making Grayson release.

He rolls of you taking in deep breaths as he tries to catch his breath.

"That was awesome but so weird" you giggled looking at your best friend.

"Yeah it was" Grayson said looking at you.

Your eyes go wide as you realise something.

"Gray, we forgot the condom" you said making his eyes widen as well.

"It will be fine" Grayson said brushing it off.

Sorry for not uploading for ages, I'm not sure when the next one will be up but I hope you enjoyed it.;)X

-M xx