Caught- Ethan

You and Ethan were playing Mario Kart on the Wii and things started to get tense as you both neared the end of the game.

Just as Ethan thought he won the race, you zoomed passed him beating him. You screamed and jumped around like a crazy person on crack when all of a sudden you got tackled onto the couch.

You were giggling loudly as Ethan kept tickling you. Out of nowhere ,Ethan started to kiss you and things started to get intense pretty quick.

Throughout the make out Ethan swiped his tongue across you lip begging for entrance but you declined teasingly. All of a sudden you felt Ethan grab you butt which caused you to open your mouth out of shock.

He slid his tongue into your mouth and started a heavy make out. You tugged his top hinting that you wanted it of, so he broke the kiss to grant your wish and soon went back to your lips eagerly.

Eventually you were both in your
underwear still in a heavy make out when someone bursts through the door shouting about lucky charms. You both look at the door like deers in headlights to see Grayson with his mouth dropped open and lucky charms were falling out of his mouth.

" GRAYSON GET THE FUCK OUT" Ethan screamed at his brother as you
both tried to hide yourselfs from him.

" O.. Erm...em... Okay sorry bye" he exclaimed rushing out the room.

" What a mood killer" Ethan mumbles as you laughed.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine ;)X -M x