Live Stream(smut)- Ethan

Ethan had tweeted about doing a live stream on Twitter (obvs) in around 20 minuets so you were rushing around setting up the camera to be on time with the live stream.
The time had come and you were sitting patiently on the bed waiting for Ethan to connect to the fans.
"Hey guys, welcome to our live stream" Ethan said making you jump.
You spin around to face the camera and give it a small smile and wave.
"Hey you beautiful people" you say giving a wink whilst laughing.
Throughout the live stream Ethan was answering questions whilst you were just sitting there awkwardly.
You were in a deep thought when you suddenly felt a hand trailing towards your area. You slapped if away but it kept creeping up your leg every time you did that.
You smiled mischievously to yourself as you started to do the same to Ethan.  Ethan pauses in the middle of a question when he felt you do that. He looked at you with an eyebrow raised and you just gave him an innocent smile.
You kept doing this whilst he was answering the question making him stutter.
"Um it was nice doing a live stream but we have to go... Bye" Ethan said in a rush 'turning' off the camera.
He slowly turned around to you giving you a smirk. You just looked at him through your lashes making him groan.
"You've been a very bad girl (Y/N), daddy is going to punish you" Ethan said crawling over you planting a kiss on your neck making your back arch.
Ethan's hand started to trail down your stomach and reached the hem of your shorts, he tugged them down along with your panties making your bottom half bare.
Ethan started to plant kisses on your inner thighs making you shiver. He looked up to you for a second before attaching his lips you your heat.
His tongue was was rapidly flicking against your clit making you mumble curse words.
"I'm nearly there" you groan but that stopped when Ethan stopped what he was doing making you whimper from the lost contact.
He takes off his clothes and slams into you making you scream in pleasure and pain.
Ethan thrusted into you with a fast pace hitting your G-spot repetitively.
"Damn babe, your so fucking tight" Ethan groaned pulling out all the way then slamming into you hard making you scream.
"Fa..s..ter" you moan shakily.
Your walls clench around Ethan's length seconds before you reach your high.
"Hmmmmm" Ethan sighed as he shot his load deep inside your core.
You were about to go down on him but you stopped when you saw a red beam shine from the computer.
Your eyes widen in shock.
" SHIT WE ARE STILL ON THE LIVE STREAM" you scream covering yourself up.
Ethan rushed over to the computer and saw that 3.49 million people watched your session.
That night you both made it up the porn hub and you both trended worldwide.
Imagine if this actually happened to someone omg😱
Hope you enjoyed this imagine, please comment if you have any requests;)
Question of the imagine~
What country do you live in and have you met the twins yet? ❤️
-M xx