You Walk In On Him Watching Porn (smut)- Ethan

"Mmmm" you hear faintly in your sleep.

" (Y/N) "you hear a deep voice groan your name.

you stir in your sleep making the groan stop immediately.

'That's weird' you thought.

you decided to crack open an eye slowly.... only to see you boyfriend jacking off violently to some lesbian porn.

you pretend that you are still sleeping because Ethan was being really intense and you could tell he was close.

all of a sudden, a wet sticky substance covered you face making you jump.

" Shit" you hear Ethan curse.

"you know baby, if you were horny you could of just woke me up" you said seductively scooping up his mess off of your face then suck on your fingers earning a grunt from Ethan.

"the things you do to me babe" he said in a husky voice.

"the things i WILL do to you" you said slipping out of the covers and bending down towards his lower half.

you look him in the eye as your hand glides into his boxers gripping his shaft. Your hand moves up and down slowly earning multiple throaty groans from Ethan.

Looking at his shaft for second ,you slowly dip you head taking him all in your mouth making you gag.

Bobbing your head up and down as fast as you could, you feel Ethan twitch in your mouth signalling that he was about to release.

all of a sudden, he shot his load straight down your throat making you gag but you let him finish.

" Babe, that was so hot Ethan smirked making you roll your eyes.

" I am hot" you say making him laugh.

~Thank you for reading.

sorry for not uploading for a few days, my phone is broke and its hard to update but i don't want to let you guys down.

i'm hopefully improving my smut so sorry if it is shit. Love you all.

M xxx