He gets jealous- Grayson

You and Grayson are at a New Years Eve party at one of the jocks houses from school. You are  Grayson's date to the party as he is pretty popular because he is on the Lacrosse team.

You have gotten dressed  into a tight red dress which complements your body in many ways than one.

You curl you hair in perfect ringlets and finish your make up making you look super hot. Just as you were doing the finishing touches Grayson comes into the bedroom and wraps his muscular arms around you waist.

" You look perfect baby" Gray whispers which makes you go weak at the knees.

" You look handsome baby boy" you say as you look him up and down.

He was wearing a black  button up which showed his toned body and tight black jeans that hugged his body in the right places 😉
********
As you approached the house, you could hear and feel the beat of the music go right through you making adrenaline pump through your veins.
As soon as you walk through the door, people were dragging Grayson away from you to go to the bar.

You gave a small nod to Grayson to show him that you are okay with him going off but inside you felt alone. Until one of you friends from school, Heidi, comes over  to you and drags you towards her friends Maxx, Jane, Naomi, Tia and Jude.

"Guys this is (Y/N)" Heidi stated to her group of friends.

"Hey guys" you waved timidly.

You got a grumble of 'Heys' and 'Hi's' as you look at each person.

As time went on you started to get a little tipsy and decided to dance with Jude on the dance floor. Things got really intense and you were too tipsy to think straight.

All of a sudden Jude is on the floor with a bust lip spilling with blood. You look at the person who caused this and realised that it was you boyfriend Grayson.

Your senses had rushed back to you as you saw how angry Grayson looked. His nostrils has flared like a bull and his eyes were as cold as ice.

" YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND YOU PRICK OR YOU WILL END UP IN HOSPITAL" Grayson spat.

Grayson had started to drag you out of the party straight to the car.
All of a sudden you were pinned to the car with a angry looking Grayson staring at you.

"You are MINE and only mine" Grayson exclaimed biting your neck aggressively giving you enormous Hickeys.

"O.. Ok..ay G-g-rayson" you stutter.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed ;)X - M xx