Babysitting- Grayson

Tonight you and Grayson were babysitting his baby cousin Shane since Grayson's and Shane's parents were going out for the night.

It was the first time that you are meeting Shane and you don't know how he will react to you since he doesn't know you.

After a while of waiting for him to arrive, the door bell goes signalling that they had arrived.

*DING DONG*

Grayson rushes towards the door to greet his aunt and uncle. After a while of giving them time to catch up, you walk up to the door to greet them as well.

"Hello dear, thank you so much for looking after my son. It means a lot" Mrs Dolan (don't know if it is her last name but let's go with it) said smiling thankfully.

"It's fine aha. He's so cute" you said looking at Shane who is cuddling up to his dad looking at you curiously. 

Mrs. Dolan smiled at your comment.
Eventually, Shane is left with you and Grayson in the living room.

"I'm going to the bathroom babe" Grayson said kissing your head then rushing upstairs leaving you alone with Shane.

You didn't know what to do because you didn't want to make him cry so you just sat there like a lemon.

"Hey Shane" you said smiling at the young  child.

He just put his head to the side making you giggle as he looked like a cute puppy sending you a weird face.
You giggled at him again causing him to give you a three tooth grin. You took this as a good sign so you shuffled on your butt closer to him.

Shane looked at you for a moment then took small baby steps towards you and plonked himself in your lap. He was playing with your hair causing it to get tangled but you didn't mind as it was keeping him happy.

You were quite surprised that Shane was really involved with you straight away since he had never met you before but you didn't mind because you love babies.

After a while Grayson comes downstairs and smiles when he sees you two bonding.

"He seems to like you babe" Grayson says stating the obvious as he was smiling at you both.

After watching Thomas the tank engine for half an hour, Shane started to get sleepy so he cuddled into Grayson. Grayson took a snapchat of it and posted it onto his story(pic at the top).
Shane soon fell a sleep so Grayson put him in the other couch so he would be comfortable and he wouldn't be disturbed.

You and Grayson were snuggling in the couch when he said

"You did great babe" smiling proudly kissing you on the head.
It looks like you made a next friend that night.

I personally loved this imagine and hope you enjoyed it as well;)X -M xx