●•24•●

After Soeun had a bruise on her face which shocked the lives off the boys, they decided to stick together with Soeun.

Stick as in never leave by her side and acting like a damn bodyguard which made Soeun wanting to bury herself into the soil because of the damn stares.

"Guys?" Soeun spoke up and the boys hummed in respond. With a sigh she turned on her back, facing the boys which made them stopped on their tracks.

"Shouldn't you guys go to your class already?" Soeun said as she gritted her teeth, all the boys have their own class except for Taehyung and Jimin.

"Ah, we decided to skip the class." Namjoon said as if it was nothing. Namjoon's word made Soeun furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?"

"We wanted to hang out with you obviously!" Jimin said as his eyes were in half moon. "Jimin we are in the same class." Soeun said and Jimin just let out an awkward smile.

"Go to your classes guys." Soeun sighed and looked at them in disbelief. "It's not like you will not meet me on recess." The boys didn't want to go to their classes, they even thinking about skipping classes and bring Soeun with them.

"It's true but how about Jackson, what if he bothers you?" Yoongi said, obviously making an excuse to skip his class.

Soeun rolled her eyes. "You guys and your excuses." She shook her head in disbelief but she was smiling.

Soeun's eyes went to Taehyung. "I'm sure Taehyung will protect me before anything happens." She said as her eyes abandoned Taehyung when he looked at her.

Jimin nudged Taehyung with his elbow and gave him a teasing smile. Taehyung just gave him a blank look.

Soeun was already walking away from them, her hands carrying her books. "I'll be going then, go to your class. Don't skip it." She waved the boys goodbye.

"Soeun, wait—" "Noona—" They all sighed when Soeun was already far.

Taehyung quickly fasten his steps to catch himself to Soeun.

"Give me the books." Taehyung said, his hands already snatched the books out of Soeun's hand. He later looked at Soeun's bag, "your bag looks heavy." He said with monotone; his hands went to snatch her bag this time.

"What—"

Taehyung carried her bag and her books as if it was nothing. Soeun felt her legs stick to the ground.

Taehyung looked behind him, eyebrows furrowed when he saw Soeun standing behind him like a statue.

"Oi, you're not gonna follow me?" He said rudely.

"Y-yeah." Soeun stuttered and marched towards Taehyung. Soeun smiled a little at Taehyung and Taehyung frowned, giving Soeun a look. But Soeun continued smiling, so Taehyung looked away.

Bangtan looked at the pairs. "Taehyung has a thing for Soeun huh?" Namjoon smirked.

"Does he?" Hoseok said. Eyebrows furrowed as he looked at the pairs again. "I don't think so?"

Jimin and Jungkook rolled his eyes. Stupid hoseok hyung. "Didn't you realized how different Taehyung acts around Soeun?" Jimin said looking at Hoseok in disbelief. Hoseok just shook his head, making the two boys sigh.

"My baby is growing up!" Jin said with a dramatic tone as he wiped off his imaginary tears. Namjoon followed his actions.

"Ew," Yoongi said, squinted his eyes in disgust. "Don't be so dramatic will you?" His eyes went to Namjoon, eyes rolling. This? Leader?