Prologue

We all make mistakes and even regret things in our past but some mistakes take the shape of wrong deeds and until we realize what we have lost, it is too late. Same goes to a man who found himself most unluckier person loosing everything in one fateful night. It killed him every-time he remember the time he failed to save her. She take her life in front of his eyes and gave him most cruel punishment one could ever imagined. Till today he loathe him for not able to saved her jumping into ocean. Time keep passing fast but his life stopped after she had gone.

Till today he is torturing and burning in his own guilt from past 5 years but the pain spread inside him like a plague killing his every nerves. Sometimes seeing her daughter, it do give him consolation but he still can't able to meet her eyes as his deeds flashed to him. How brutally he humiliated and accuse her mother being a characterless women in front of all and call their daughter a bad sin. This one memory still haunt him every now and then. Despite all his efforts of clearing her name in society, he failed to gain the thing he lost. He lost his breathe, his life, his oxygen. Why god snatched good people and keep the evil people. It should be him who should die that night. Firstly his Nani left him and then his happiness..HIS KHUSHI.

He never knew until that day how bad it could hurt to lose something. He was a man who never believed in god until she made him realized her importance.

Few years ago he had everything. A lovely family, a caring sister, a companion and friend, Aman and a wonderful soulmate khushi but today? Loneliness captured his soul entirely. For entire world, he had everything - Money, power, fame, property yet he has nothing. He felt someone had snatched his heart.

The road was empty and sky was dark like a big storm going to come. But this storm is nothing comparable to what his inside is facing. His life turn into dark just like this night. A man who write his own destiny betrayed by his own faith. He was the one who destroy his own life and the life of the person he love the most.

He drive his car with full speed. He really wish he could end his life and vanish all the guilt and pain from his heart he is going through from the past 5 years. Yea! 5 years passed for that dreadful incident but it seems just today it happens. More than anything else, he wanted to die and met the person he desperately wanted to see. He wanted to ask her why she took such drastic step. Not once she thought about him, about their daughter. His eyes was red with anger and pain as he badly wanted to see her. He apply the brake with a sudden jerk making his car hit the tree. Due to sudden force, his steering hit his head bleeding him.

But all his pain vanished instantly as soon as his eyes landed on the place where it all ended. Rising from his place, he come out from driving seat and walk few steps reaching at the edge of the cliff. He scream out aloud to vent out his pain and frustration.

''Khushi..'' He say and few droplet fell from his cheeks to the depth of the ocean. Her fragrance still lingered at this place. He hold his breathing as if he is fighting something hard. His heart already stop beating after she left but now after 5 years, suddenly it started to beating abnormally. He carry the burden of loneliness and separation all these years but not anymore. He can't take this torture..

He still remember the promise she has given him,

I promise you Arnavji..I never leave you..I will be with you Hamesha!

''Why you left me, Khushi..Why?????????ANSWER ME'' He roared and his voice echoed in he entire premise.

He collapse on the ground and cried hysterically.

''Why you did this to me..You think it is so easy to get rid off me! No! I will never let you go. Enough is enough. You know i can't live without you still you left me. I need every damn answer today and even if i had to fight to your devimiaya for you, i will do..I am coming Khushi..I am coming to grab you..''

Taking a sharp exasperated sigh, he decided to end his life by killing himself in a same way she does.

With that intention, he remove the knife and twisted his hand to stab him with a sudden force when a hand from behind stop in the air.

''Khushi..'' He called her with cracked voice. Her name is a whisper on his lips and a roar in his heart.

''Mujhe pata tha tum jarur aogi..'' (I knew it you will come) He said in between his tears and raised his hand to touch her in order to check if it is any dream or she is actually here.

''Khushi sach mein tum ho..mujhe laga ki sapna hain..'' (Is it really you or any dream?)

''This is not any dream..I am Khushi..your Khushi..PAPA..'' He hear her statement except last one. Those words brought a wide smile on his face as he imagine Khushi face instead of his daughter and in next moment he fall on the ground loosing his remaining sanity.

''I love you..I love you a lot..I try to tell you this that night but you..'' 5 years old, Khushi rattled her eye lids innocently.. scared to see so much blood in front of her eyes.

~~~

LONDON- 2:30 P.M

A loud voice shaken the entire building making every single person present there trembled in fear by the wrath of their boss who is very popular for the temper.

A man is laying on his feet begging for mercy.

Employee: ''Mam please..one more chance..I promise this won't repeat again..'' He tried harder to gain forgiveness. He can't loose his job.

Boss: ''You should think before cheating on our company...GET LOST..''

''Robin! slam the resignation letter over his bloody face and throw this bastard out from my sight..'' Showing a last glare, lady prepare to leave.

Poor employee make another attempt and grab her legs.

Employee: Mam please don't throw me out..where i will go..I have family to look after..I need money for my children school fees..'' Angrily, she kicked him through her legs and growled.

Boss: I don't give a damn to you and your so called family..GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT..

Employee: How can you say like that mam..You might also have a family..children what if they..

Boss: JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anger coarse through her body rendering her mad and frustrated.

''One more word and you will loose all the damn right to live in this planet..'' She blasted creating full stop to his tongue. Right now she wanted to burn everyone who come on her way. Her eyes turn furious red.

Employee: But mam..I..I..am just saying that being a mother you-...'' She fumed in anger and punch his head against the wall. Entire crowd view at the scenario with fear and horror..

Man already lost his senses long time ago but she keep staring him with immense anger and rage..

Boss: THERE IS NO PLACE FOR MISTAKES IN MY OFFICE. I HATE EVERY SINGLE MAN IN THIS WORLD WHO CHEAT ME..BECAUSE I HATE BLOODY CHEATERS LIKE YOU..

Her PA, Robin, with trembling hand started clearing that employee's desk who is lying outside unconscious and few dogs licking his skin as today is the last day of his office or probably from this world. He made a grave mistake messing with their devil boss.

Boss: ''Make sure this person not get any job in his entire life..i want to see him live like a beggar..UNDERSTOOD..'' Robin nodded and disappear from her sight like a scared kitten.

To be continued!

Do I need to tell you who is the boss? Samajdar ko ishara kafi hain!

 Finally your wait and over and i fulfill your wish. Hope it is upon your expectation. Lolz i am quite nervous posting it here. Many readers give me lot of gallis when i give epilogue. Jokes apart, I love you guys..You all love me so much..I can't thank you enough. Each and every reader are very dear to me. All your complained will be fulfilled in this book. Please do support me in this season too i badly need your love and support. Without your motivation, i cannot able to write.