[FIFTY-FOUR]

•DOM•

I had her. I finally had her in my custody. I knew I shouldn't have punched her, but I thought it was doing something.

She lied on the floor in that horrid hospital gown. But it didn't matter what she was in, she was gorgeous. She remembered us. Remembered what we had before everything turned to hell. I told her that after I drugged her, I took her to my friend's house. He hooked me up with how to get people into human trafficking and we got Aviana into it.

I made sure she was guaranteed for my family to buy her. I knew my Dad would hop on board because I knew my Dad's secrets. I wasn't blind or deaf. When I was six years old, I heard him downstairs talking to a woman. At the time, I didn't know it was Aviana's mother. But eleven years later, a girl told me she was a Laurent (the same name as my father's mistress) and she loved in New York? Two and two makes four and math wasn't my hardest subject so I got it.

He loved black women. I knew he did because whenever we saw one on tv like Halle Berry, he'd always whistle. But as I grew up I realized he began hating them. Something changed. I didn't want my Dad to treat Aviana like shit, but it wasn't bad when he did. He never killed her.

We just showed her some tough love.

It's been a few days. I was surprised that I got away with kidnapping her from the hospital. The beach house was very far from the hospital so that might've been why. And I knew they wouldn't look here. They're probably in Colorado like the dumbasses that they are.

"Eat!" I chucked the bowl of rice and fried chicken to her. She glowered at the food before chucking it back with her foot.

"I'm not your slave! No more!"

"You're a tightass bitch," I snickered when she flinched at my words. "I love you though, so that's why you're alive."

I moved forward to cup her face but she smacked me in the face. I grabbed a fist full of her braids and yanked her head my way making her whimper. I grinned. I loved hearing her whimper.

"I'm going to kiss you, and you will kiss me back," and so I did. I kissed her beautiful full lips and shoved my tongue inside her mouth. She whimpered again but refused to kiss me back. Her hands were tied so she couldn't completely push me away. But then she bit my tongue. I yelped moving backwards.

"Bitch!" I snarled and smacked her across the face. The slap echoed throughout the room. Tears sprung to her eyes.

"Don't cry," I gnarled pointing a finger at her. "Don't."

But she did. The tears fell down her face and she looked up at me with loathing.

"You suck at this," my father laughed coming from behind me. I turned around to view him.

"Father," I bowed down. He walked toward and took in Aviana. His eyes softened.

"She looks like her mother," he whispered.

"Both of you," spoke Aviana, "are monsters. I hope you guys rot in hell and I hope the devil treats you far worse then you treated me. I hope you get eternity of hell."

I guffawed. She really was an entertainment. Did she really think her voice mattered? She was nothing but mine. Angel taught her fake hope.

I destroyed it.

I was about to grab her again when she threw up. She hurled her guts up on the floor, and more tears came. Snot rolled down her nose.

"Shit," muttered my father. I looked at him. "She's pregnant."

My blazing eyes returned back to Aviana. She wouldn't look at me and only moved backwards like a puppy exposed to danger. But I saw it on her paling face that seemed to lose just slightly of its beauty. She was pregnant.

"HOW DARE YOU!" I bellowed. "HOW DARE YOU CARRY HIS BABY AND NOT MINE?"

My father grabbed me by my arm and shoved me back. He brought his index finger to his lips. And that's when I heard it.

The shrieking of the sirens was blatant. Alarms went off in my head. I ran to unhook Aviana from the wall. My father grabbed her by the armpits and I shoved her forward to the basement we had. She was walking too slowly, like her legs lost all the blood to them.

"Move, goddamit!" I whisper yelled. But we couldn't even get her to a step before the door barged open. Cops with guns busted in and aimed the guns at us.

"Move and you will be shot!" hollered one of them. His gun shook as he moved the aim from me to my father. I let Aviana go and raised my hands. My father however didn't.

"If I'm going down, then I'm going down swinging!" he pulled out a gun I wasn't aware that he had and—
POW!

POW!

POW!

Dad was shot in the chest. His blood sprayed at us as he dropped to the floor in a single movement. I expected myself to cry, but I didn't. I didn't feel the need to.

"HANDS UP!" one of the police that foamed at the mouth growled at me. I did what he said and he cocked his head to Aviana. His fellow police friends ran forward, unlocked the cuff on her hands and guided her out the building.

The police that foamed at the mouth surges for me and grabbed my arms. He manhandled me and put me in my own set of cuffs. He shoved me forward and outside where there were a bunch of cop cars. I spotted Angel hugging Aviana as they watched me.

The cop pulled my head into the car. "Dominique Meyers you're being arrested for abduction, attempt rape, assault, and stalking. You have the right to remain silent. If you give up the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you desire an attorney and cannot afford one, an attorney will be obtained for you before police questioning."

I ducked inside the car as he got into the car. We began driving by and I said to Aviana, "you will never get rid of me. This isn't the end."

Angel gave me a death stare and as he held my girlfriend, he looked mature. He wasn't my little brother anymore. He was someone that would fight for their loved one because he and I were no longer related.

And like I said to Aviana, this wasn't over.

A/N: The epilogue will be up on Tuesday so look for it!! Omg, I can't believe we're just about to be done :(( I'm gonna miss angel and Aviana. But we are not done; we have the epilogue. I hope everyone enjoyed. Thank you so much for reading!!

-Mahawa 🐳 💋