[EIGHT]

·ANGEL·

"Why are you all against me?  She's the slave.  We can do anything we want to her.  Right now I want her virginity," he hissed at us. "Before she was so small, and she barely had anything to offer.  She was a teensy cry baby girl, but now... this is a woman who's ready for so much more."

Those words sent me into a frenzy, making me see red.

"Yeah, so do I, Dom," I replied, stalking forward. "I want her virginity too."

He grinned. "Then lets take it, Man.  Right here, right now."

I shook my head. "Okay."

The knife in Aislin's hand wobbled.  She looked at me confusingly, all the questions written on her face.

"You love her, Angel.  You can't take something so special like that away from her without her willing," I heard my sister's voice crack.

I ignored it.

"I can do the hell I want," I smirked slyly. "So lemme pry between her brown legs, Aislin.  You can leave.  The doors right there."

She shook her head. "I'm not letting you guys do shit to her."

Aviana whimpered, her sobs breaking my heart.

"Leave," I snarled at Aislin.  Dom smirked.

"I would listen if I were you, baby sister," he piped.  Aislin didn't move, the knife still wobbling in her hand.

I ran toward her in absolute speed, thanks to track, and took the knife out her hand.  I elbowed her in the face, knocking her out.  Blood oozed out her nose, as she lied on the floor looking like she was sleeping.

"Oh, thank goodness.  She wouldn't shut up," Dom cheered.  I looked at him.

"Can we lose the knife if we're going to do this?" I asked, "I can't have you accidentally slicing me every time you want your turn."

He chuckled. "Of course, brother."

He lied the knife on the counter. "You go first.  You've always wanted to slide between her legs."

He threw Aviana at me, and I caught her again.  This time she struggled against me like she was struggling against him.  She slapped my chest, with tears pouring down her face. 

She even managed to land a punch to my face. 

I grabbed both of her arms, and wrapped it behind her.  Her hair that was in a bun fell loosely at her shoulders.  I wanted to wipe it away, and tell her to calm down but I had to keep playing my part.

Dom leaned against the counter, licking his lips as he gazed at her boobs.  I wanted to land a punch at his face.

"Go get yourself a beer.  I got her," I told him.

"Okay.  But to make sure you're for real, let me see you take off her panties," he grinned snakily.

I felt myself yell no.  I wanted to rip every clothing masking Aviana's body, but not like this.

Not like this. 

Never like this.

But what choice did I have?

I clutched her tighter against me, to make sure she won't run away. 

She said between sobs, "please Angel, no. You're better then this."

"Stop. Don't talk."

"GAH!!! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!" she growled through her sobs.

I ignored her and softly, very gently reached under her dress and felt the soft fabric around her ass.  I peeled it off her making her cry more.  I let the panties drop down to her ankles.

"Now leave so I can have my fun," I looked at Aviana with hunger that wasn't pretend. My command was at Dom who obeyed.

As soon as he was gone, I whispered in her ear, "run Aviana. Run.  Run to Lilith. Her house is four corners away. Tell her to start looking for other hotels, and go!"

She gaped at my eyes.  I knew she didn't trust me.  The little trust we were building had been crushed, but I had to feign raping her or she would've never escaped.

"Go!" I whisper yelled.  She looked around, and grabbed Aislin. 

"I'm taking her with me," she said.  I shook my head okay, but demanded her to leave.

She was almost out the door when she said, "thank you, Angel."

I smiled. "You deserve it."

She dashed out the house, with Aislin perched against her. 

I should've said it.

I should've said it: I love you.

But it was too late.

"So, how's it going?  I don't hear her screaming, buddy.  Are you hitting it right?" Dom waltzed back into the room.  He scanned the room to see both Aislin and Aviana gone.  His eyes grew in his sockets.

"Where the fuck are they?!" he seethed.  I shook my head.

"You're dumb as hell.  I was never going to rape her.  Just needed to fool you, which wasn't hard."

"You dick.  See, this is why you've never fucked.  You're a whimp!"

"You know if you closed your mouth often, then people would like you more," I laughed at my own joke. 

Dom broke the beer bottle on the side of the counter, and darted for me with a piece of the shard.

A/N: ITS GOING DOWN FOR REAL! This chapter was sooo fun to write you don't even know! And then the next few chapters coming up are actually very exciting! Please guys, share this book with your friends and family and please help it get out there. If there's any watty's coming up lmk and tell me if this book would be eligible to be entered in one of them.

Again, let me know about how you felt towards this chapter? Did I almost lose you in Angel's game? What happened! Tell me in the comments I'll be reading!!!
                              -Mahawa💋🐳