[FORTY-TWO]

•UNKNOWN POV•

Perched on top of the buildings in New York, I watched her hang up on her boyfriend.

She was depressed, angry, and absolutely lonely. I could tell by the way she'd drag herself from one room to the other, often gazing at the picture of her and him. But then she'd drag herself again through the dark rooms into the bedroom where she shared the bed with him.

Him. He was worthless and didn't need or deserve her.

"She makes me sick," Baylee snarled sitting next to me. I growled at her.

"Aviana's incredible. I don't know how Angel Meyers caught her heart. He's nothing," I spat the hateful words making Baylee roll her eyes.

"Angel is gorgeous and amazing. I don't know what he wants in that!" she pointed to Aviana who took off her white T-shirt revealing her black bra that cupped her boobs perfectly. I tried to not ogle too long at the masterpiece.

"I couldn't tell you... too many layers of her," I smiled.

Baylee rolled her eyes. "Just tell me the plan, Nicky."

"Convince her you're over Angel and befriend Aviana before Angel comes back, when she least expects it turn on her, drug her, and send her to me. You can have Angel and I'll have Aviana."

Baylee grinned sinfully. "I like it."

I reverted my attention back to my sole purpose who was in her bedroom, laying flat on her back staring at the ceilings. Her insomnia got worse and worse after Angel left, but of course she didn't tell him that. Or the fact that she was cutting her wrists whenever she had a bad day.

But I wouldn't let her die. 

I'd never let her die.

I didn't care who Angel thought he was, but she was mine.