[TWENTY-SIX]

•AVIANA•

I woke up to birds singing sweet songs, an illuminating sun glowing through the window, and soft snores that sounded from my chest. I looked down to see Angel's head buried in my chest while his arms draped around me.  My heart melted into a puddle.

He looked so peaceful with his long lashes that I realized were longer than mine. A small smile appeared on my face as I gently raked my fingers through his blonde mane.  He moaned softly in approval while I gave a soft kiss to his forehead.  He was in a light sleep.

The door to the guest room squeaked open and my mother's head popped in.  She looked stunned to see me and Angel in the same bed.  Her round, chocolate eyes rose in shock.  I quickly put a finger to my lips, and then pointed to Angel.

'He's sleeping.' I mouthed to her.

'Okay, breakfast is ready.' She mouthed back and then awkwardly closed the door behind her. I tried to suppress a chuckle to myself by how unsettled she looked. I knew she was going to say something later.

"What are you giggling about, Muffin?" a groggy voice sounded from the guy on me.

"How awkward my mother acted when she saw that I let my boyfriend sleep with me," I laughed again. If he was half asleep before, Angel was definitely wide awake then. He got off me like I'd burned him, and scanned the room.

"Your Mom came in?"

I laughed once more and tried not to roll on the bed in glee. It was hilarious how startled he looked.

"No. She just poked her head in. She said breakfast was ready."

He sighed in relief, his broad chest declining showing the exhale. He quickly surfed a hand through his hair before sending me a playful glare.

"She's going to think the wrong the thing," he muttered. I raised an eyebrow in question.

"What? She's going to think we did the (I paused for dramatic effects) THE NASTY?!"

A chuckle escaped him before he hovered on top of me. His blue orbs looked down at me like a clear, watered lagoon. Last night they looked glassy since the tears had flooded them.

"Do you want to do the nasty?" he questioned closing in the distance between us. That's when my heartbeat decided to act like I was running a marathon.

"Sounds fun," was what I said.

Really?! Sounds fun?!

Total, blubbering idiot.

Angel chuckled again and went down to kiss me, but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek. I felt the blood shoot up to my face and I embarrassingly scooted under the covers.

"I have morning breath," I croaked with mortification.

"I don't care," he said and grabbed me with gentle hands from under the cover and kissed me passionately. My toes curled in delight, and a moan escaped me.

I pulled away before things got way too heated and hurried out the bed to the bathroom that was connected to the room. I heard Angel groan in disapproval. I chuckled.

I did my morning business. You know, the whole pee, brush teeth, take a shower. All that jazz. I was wrapped in a towel when I emerged from the bathroom. Angel was on his phone when he looked up. Lust fluttered in his eyes.

He licked his lips and his eyes never left my dripping body.

"I should leave."

I chuckled and ignored his statement. I walked around the room looking for my clothes I was sure I had left here yesterday so I wouldn't have to go back to my room. Then I found it on it under the chair next to the window. It probably fell. I bent down to pick it up and Angel coughed.