[TWENTY]

A/N: HER FAMILY!!! ^^

AVIANA

I held them like they were going to evaporate right through my arms.   My tears slid onto Novian's grey shirt, but I didn't care.  I would clean it with my bare hands after this because I missed him like the sky misses the sun during a storm.

My mother was the first to pull away.  She made our circle pull apart.  They just gawked at me before she made this strained noise that was a mixture of a gasp and a sob.  Then she had me in her arms again.

"Prayers," mama sobbed. "Prayers are answered."

"I... I missed you... so much," I wailed holding her tightly.

"Oh baby," she kissed my head. "My baby. My Via."

I didn't even see my father standing up.  I just heard his words that had me jumping out of my mother's very much needed embrace.

"Who are all of you?! Get out!" he boomed.  When I was younger that voice always made me soil myself.  It almost made me right then.

"No! Papa!" I screamed standing in between a very confused Angel and my father.  Papa looked at me before his face fell into a sob and me being back into his arms.

I wrapped my arms around his waist but I couldn't all the way.  He was a big dude.

"Papa," I pulled away trying not to cry more. I motioned for Angel to come closer to the point where I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"This is Angel.  He's one of the reasons why I'm here right now," I gleamed.  Angel smiled softly.

"Hello, sir," he held out his hand for my father to take.  Papa only looked at Angel like he grew four heads on one body.  I even feel the sweat rolling down my temple. Angel didn't fuss, but pulled his hand away and just nodded okay.

"Papa... he's my boyfriend," I blurted.  My father looked at me now like I had multiple heads.  My mother looked just as perplex and Novian was just staring at me with no emotion.

I could tell Angel was just as shocked by how his blue eyes expanded but then reduced back to their usual size.  He then tried to muffle a smile.

"You were kidnapped, Darling," Papa growled softly before grabbing me from Angel's arms. "People don't get kidnapped and come back with a boyfriend. They don't come back at all."

"It's... it's a long story," I said lowly.

"Five years is a long time," my mother sobbed. I took this moment to just look at my family.

My parents had aged tremendously. My mother had a clear skin with dark full hair when I'd left.  Now, her hair thinned and I saw light grey strands. My father was a handsome young man, but you could tell that the years didn't really have mercy on him as he grew a beard that had had a color of salt and pepper. He was always a big dude, but it looked like he gained a few pounds.

No matter the figure, I missed my parents. I was elated to be back with them.

I studied Novian and had to be stupid if I didn't notice the difference between the ten year old I'd left, and the fifteen year old that stood tall over me. 

He had became a giant. I looked like his younger sister. As tall as he was, he couldn't beat Angel who slightly towered over him, yet they both towered over me.

Novian still bore the same dark grey eyes that reminded me of my room which replicated his exact eyes. The white in them resembled a pulsing electricity. His face was still the same, but it had more structure and was more masculine. He always had a deep Cupid's bow yet now it was more defined on his handsome face.