[SEVENTEEN]

AVIANA

"This is not the last. It's just the very beginning," Angel said with lustful eyes.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me.

I sucked on his earlobe making him groan in satisfaction and angle it to the side so I could have more exposure.  I lead kisses down the side of his neck like he did mine and sucked tenderly before gently nibbling making a hickey.  A bunch of loud moans escaped him making my toes curl and my heartbeat accelerate.  I'd never had sex, I'd never made love... it was all new to me.  So this... with Angel? I wouldn't ask for a better person to have my first time with.

My hands traveled down his chest to his abdomen that felt rock-hard.  I could feel the ripple of honed muscle and the tightness of his core.  I loved the feel of it under my hands, but that wasn't where I was focused on.  My hands found their way down to his penis that was inside his jeans.  I touched him and probably orgasmed again. 

Was that a squeal that just came out of me?

"You like what you feel?" Angel asked huskily.  I touched him again feeling him push into my hands.  I went to get my hands inside his pants when he grabbed me.   I didn't know what came over me as I let out a whimper.  He chuckled.

"Not now.  I'm sorry, but we have to eat breakfast.  The food is coming soon," he moved my hand back to his broad chest.  I frowned.

"So you get your fun and I can't get mine? That's not really fair now is it?"

"I'm sorry," he brought my forehead to lay against his as we stared into each other's eyes. Now he whispers lowly, "when it's just you and me again, I promise I will let you do whatever you want.  You can touch me, feel me, suck me if that's what you wish, but not right now."

I felt my lip turn down feeling a little bit rejected. 

Jeez, Aviana. He fingers you and then what? You want his whole dick inside you? I thought scolding myself.

Yesss!!! I shrieked mentally.

Girl, bye! My mentally sassy self exclaimed.

I sighed making Angel caress my face. "When I take you, Aviana, for the first time, I don't want any interruptions.  I want you, me and a wall.  I will fuck you against the wall and make sure that you won't be able to walk the next day where you'd have to lay next to me for a whole day as I take you again.  I'll fuck you so hard that you'll cry, babygirl.  But it'll be tears of joy because I'll never hurt you."

My chest caved in. I grabbed his face and crashed my lips to his.  He did this thing where his tongue shoved into my mouth and licked over my lips.  I liked it.  I pulled away gnawing for air.

"When you put it like that, Angel, I can wait."

He smiled and lied his head on my chest.  My arms unconsciously swerved around him, shielding him from the world and pressed into me.  I began petting his blonde hair that I'd noticed was incredibly soft like a newborn baby's skin.  It smelled good too.  Angel always smelled good. 

We lied there in that position falling into a comfortable silence.  I was petting his hair and he was just listening to my thundering heartbeat.  He didn't complain about either.  Then he asked about my life.  Before being kidnapped.