[TWENTY-FIVE]

•ANGEL•

Lil was settling everything with me.  She told me that she's a little afraid to go back home, because maybe Dom could be there or my family.  I told her that they probably wouldn't because they'd be too busy looking for Aviana.  I tried my best to reassure her. 

"Do you really love Aviana?" she had asked me letting herself rest on the headboard that had fairies on it.

"I can't believe you asked.  But yes. I do."

"Well, you need to show her.  I don't even know if you've told her, but showing her is way more important," Lil said.  I nodded. 

"Thanks. For everything," I gave her a smile.

"Nah, don't mention it.  Just be there for me when I need a Charlie Puth concert ticket."

I laughed my ass off.  She was crazy about that guy like I was crazy about Avi.  I got up and dusted the dirt off my pajama pants.  I told her goodnight and retreated to Novian's room where Gabe and I would be sleeping.

So apparently the girls were being petty saying that Avi needed the guest room to get all the rest she needed and they were the only ones sleeping in her room. So Avi's parents said that Gabe and I could sleep with Novian who looked absolutely thrilled to share his room.

Note the sarcasm.

When I got in there I found Gabe and Novian playing fortnite on the tv that was plastered on the kid's dark walls. I sat on his bed next to them getting a goofy grin from my best friend, and a resting-bitch face from my girlfriend's little brother. He had something against me and I wasn't for it.

"Okay, little dude, what do you have against me?" I began totally finished with this game.

"Don't call me little dude. I'm just as tall as you," he growled softly.

"Yeah, almost. You have your ways to go. Now answer me."

"I don't have to answer nothing," he turned to me with a bored gaze. His eyes were grayish blue and I could almost hear fangirls screaming. "I don't have anything against you. I just think it's very odd how you come here and my sister claims that you're her boyfriend. Sounds like she's brainwashed."

Gabe coughed and turned to us. I could tell he looked uncomfortable. This whole thing was uncomfortable because of Novian.

"Trust me, your sister is not brainwashed. She sees something in my friend," Gabe began. He smiled again. "Now I'm still trying to figure out what... maybe you can help?"

"Nah.  You figure that out yourself. It's probably nothing," Novian retuned back to fortnite.  Gabe chuckled throwing his head back and looked at me to see if I was joining the laughter.  After seeing my face he stopped.  I rolled my eyes and was about to say something else when there was a soft knock on the door.  At the same time we all said, "cmon" making Novian give us a questionable look that said, 'the hell are you saying come in for? It's my damn room.'

Aviana walked in wearing a huge night shirt that came down to her knees, but showed off her legs. I could see the erected nipples poking through her shirt. I could tell she didn't realize because knowing my babygirl, thats something that would embarrass her to death.

"My favorite guys," she grinned making two huge dimples feature her face. My mood lifted.

"I love your shirt, Avi. Totally explains the magic of sleep," Gabe laughed. I didn't even know what her shirt had said until I looked again.

In the correct way, this time.

It said: I love sleep because it's like a time machine to breakfast.