[FORTY-THREE]

AVIANA•

I felt like I was in another body, in someone else's mind.  I felt like I was outside looking in.

Steel blue eyes were gazing back at me and I felt attracted to them.  They were the eyes every girl dreamt of having to look into every morning.

Even better, his tall build towered over me. His chest was broad, stretching his shirt which looked undeniably delicious on him. He smirked at me, his hands deep in his pockets.

"Are you here unsupervised?" he sounded like was mocking me, and it caused me to lie and want to defend myself .

"Please, I'm a grown woman. I can take of myself."

He only laughed, deep and rich. It rippled inside my bones, and seemed to strip me bare. Unconsciously, I smiled back allowing all my pearly whites to show. His eyebrows rose quickly before his eyes took me in once again.

"I don't know who you are, but you're really beautiful."

I blushed deeply, hiding my face behind a cup I didn't know I was holding.  My mind and body refused to do what I wanted and was doing whatever it wanted.

"You're not too bad yourself, Blue Eyes."

I gasped awake only to find myself drenched in sweat that seeped through my night clothes and blanket.  My hair was sticking to my skin like a second coating and my heart was beating a mile a minute. 

I swore I was only asleep for a few minutes.

"Angel," I whispered reaching for him only to feel an empty bed and pillow.  The realization was like a punch to the gut.  I knew he was gone, but the minute I forgot and got reminded, it sucked.

I got of bed and slumped into the bathroom to throw up and cry. 

I hated these dreams.  They didn't make sense, and had me feeling all different kinds of things. 

Were they about Angel? He did have blue eyes.

And he made me feel very, very nervous and dorky.

Sighing, I washed the vomit out my mouth and went to fix coffee.  I grabbed my mug, returned back to the bedroom and sat on the bed drinking it.  I refused to go to bed.  And my insomnia helped indeed.