[FIFTEEN]

A/N: CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED! THERE MIGHT BE SOME MISTAKES!!

AVIANA

I rushed out the bed, sweat dripping down my body and ran to the bathroom.

The vomit poured into the toilet as a I retched. The sound of me throwing up only made my whole breakfast, lunch and dinner come up like I had just rode a rollercoaster.  There was a knock on the door before it clicked open and I heard footsteps behind me.  Cool hands laid on my shoulder and swept my hair away from my face.

"It's the hangover," Angel whispered.

"I know," I muttered and then hurled again.

*5 HOURS EARLIER*

I stared at the nightclub in front of me. My stomach rolled with excitement despite the questions on my mind.

"Aislin," I sighed softly. "Why are we here?"

Aislin whirled with a questioning look. "Oh, we need some girl time. All that time huddled with the boys? Mhm. No."

I looked at Lil who shrugged not caring if we stayed or not.

"Cmon. We'll have a great time! Before you go back home, at least have an amazing night with Lilith and I. It'll be something we'll remember forever!"

That did it.

I wanted new memories so bad that she sold me. I was sick of remembering the old ones that I couldn't do anything about. Years in the basement and I basically beat myself up as much as Dom and his father did.

"Okay," I said willingly walking next to her. "Let's see what you have in stores."

She raised her eyebrows with a smile as she sauntered forward. We followed to be stopped at the front where a bouncer was stationed.

"Ugh. Bouncers," Aislin grunted. But she plastered a fake smile like she had done this before and walked like a goddess. Her hips swayed and her ass even shook a little.

Okay.

She stopped in front of the bouncer and placed a hand on her hips. She swung her hair behind her like the girls in the movie flirting with their crush.

"I'm Aislin, and these are my girls. We are looking for a night of fun," she smiled gracefully. "I'm guessing you can do that?"

The bouncer gave a slight chuckle before he returned to his stoic face.

"You must be 21 or older to enter. May I see IDs please?" his voice was so deep it almost sounded like a cave was in his throat.

"IDs? Really my friend?" Aislin pretended to be shocked. She moved to roam her hand down his chest. "Isn't my beautiful face enough to show you that I can handle this club?"

He looked at her with lust. I almost threw up. He was like the age of 45 hitting on a young lady.

"Move, Ais," Lil jumped in. "I'm 21 and older and I will hit you in the balls if you don't move."

"You ladies are brave," Mr. Cave voice huffed.

Lil pulled out her ID and flashed it in his face.

"We good?" she didn't even give him enough time to observe the ID before actually shoving her way through him and opened the door. Music vibrated from inside to outside.

"Thanks!" Aislin kissed the bouncer on the cheek and ran after Lil. I followed.

The music was so loud inside my ears strained to hear the words correctly. It definitely vibrated through my body and I automatically wanted to dance.