[THIRTY-SEVEN]

[UNEDITED]

•AVIANA•

Shoulders side ways, smack it, smack it in the air!

I smacked my hands in the air freely while doing little foot movements around the kitchen. I danced along to Beyoncé's 7/11.

I was at 100, and my mood was beyond the clouds.

I was exhilarated.

I got a job at a Boscov's store, my first online lesson was on Monday and Angel bought me this gorgeous, mermaid dress.

It was long, and gold with a low V-neck and an open back. In the beginning I was hesitant because of the open back due to my scar. But ever since I brought that up, every night before bed, Angel would pull up my shirt and kiss my scar from the base of my neck to the low of my back.

"I love all of you. Both your smile and scars," he'd say.

I loved the dress, it was amazing. But why? He refused to tell me, and kept saying that he could get me gifts whenever he wanted. I had let it go, but honestly I was very curious at what he was planning.

At the moment he was with Aislin. They said they were just hanging out, and I didn't mind. I chose to stay at the house to get ready for Monday. It was Friday.

I blasted music while drinking my tea that I'd made earlier. I was going to settle down to read when I ended up watching Thirteen Reasons Why. I was in tears, barely able to drink my tea because of the snot that came out my nose. I hurried into the bathroom to grab tissues.

I knocked into the door following backwards. I groaned closing my eyes. I was such an idiot.
After getting my tissue, I went back to sit on the couch. I fell asleep faster than a tired baby.

The place was filled with people from all ages. They were shaking their butts, bumping and grinding on anything that even slithered. Someone held my hands and I looked to my side to see that it was one of my friends. I couldn't tell who.

"I'm going to get a drink," my friend said. I nodded okay and walked around the house that had music probably shaking every house on the block. I didn't remember what I was doing here, but my body put one foot in front of the other. I came up to a table that had drinks so I took one.

"Careful there," a small, easy voice said softly from behind me. I turned around to see a very gorgeous man. And I mean, gorgeous.

"Avi?"

I swatted at whoever was waking me up. But I peaked open an eye to see ruffled blonde hair that had the sun rays sparking through.

"What did I say about waking me up?" I growled softly. He only laughed and gently sat on my legs.

"You were drooling. What were you dreaming about?" a smirk on his tanned face from the harsh March sun.  I thought about it. 

"I really don't know, that dream was very blurry," I sat up to so he had a seat next to me.

"I'm taking you out tonight.  And if it's okay with you— I'd like you to wear the dress I bought you."

My eyebrows perked up, my interest piqued. A smirk stretched on my face. It has been a long time since he and I went out and it was always fun. It was usually unexpected when I didn't know what happen, which excited me to the core.

"Okay," I nodded eagerly getting up.  He let me go watching my backside making me give him the middle finger.  A chuckle sounded from him before I heard, "I can't help admiring your ass."