[Prologue]

A/N: Hope you enjoy!! Vote and comment please!

~5 YEARS AGO~

•ANGEL•

Rain pounded on the house, each droplet like falling pebbles that could break through the ceiling and create an entrance into our home.  My thumbs started to cramp as I impelled it into the XBOX One controller.  I had to win that game or Dom would make me take over his chores, and I surely didn't want to do that.  Dom had the worse chores between him, Aislin and I. 

My door swung open with a ferocious bang, that made my heart triple its speed and almost costing me my victory of winning my game.  I followed the sound leading me to him, who stood tall in my doorway.  My eyebrows furrowed in question.

"What the hell, Dom?" I asked, my eyes peering at him and then back to my video game.

"She's here," he gasped breathing hard.   I paused my video game because nothing was making sense.

"I'm not following. Who's here?"

He didn't bother to relieve my curiosity when we heard the door downstairs bang into the wall.  The probability of it being thrown back so hard was more then likely.  Dom raced downstairs making me run after him.  

I almost tripped down the stairs, when Dom decided to stop midway.  I tried not to cuss at him since our parents were right in front of us.  Dad was holding a gigantic bag that was thrown over his shoulder.  Indignation was smothered on his face as the bag wiggled.

"Don't just stand there, help me!" he growled at us. 

Dom and I proceeded downstairs even though I was unclear of what was going on, and helped Dad lay the bag on our tile floor.  Mom moved aside and screamed for Aislin to grab one of her old night gowns. The bag once  again wiggled, but this time muffled screams sounded from it.  I went to untie it only to have my hands smacked away by Dad.  He shook his head no, sending a glare my way before it was aimed at the bag. 

Dad untied the bag to reveal a dark brown girl who scurried out.  Before she could get anywhere, Dad grabbed her wrist, tugging her back down to the floor with a strident thwat.  I winced knowing that had to hurt really bad. 

The brown girl had dark curly hair that flowed down her shoulders, and covered her breasts.  Wait.  Breasts?  My eyes widened when I realized she was naked.  Automatically, I turned my head away, but Dad grabbed my face and made me look dead into her eyes.

"I know she's ghastly appalling, Son, but look at her.  Her skin looks like overcooked chocolate!" he sneered the hateful words at her. 

I swallowed, my Adam's apple bobbing.  The girl's almond shaped eyes closed tightly, but then opened again.  Dark hazel eyes gazed at me before they started tearing up.   The tears cascaded down her cheeks, drizzling down to her chest where I spotted a beauty mark right atop her breast.  I finally managed to rip my gaze away from her, which made Dad chuckle.

"What is she doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, my God, hollow-brains, don't you listen to anything?" Dom smacked me upside the head.   I rolled my eyes, as I rubbed my head.  I shook my head no.

"Fill your brother in, Dom, while I take care of this," Dad barked before leaving us.

Dad picked up the girl while she struggled against him to the basement.   She kicked him, smacked him, and I was surprised Dad didn't throw her down the stairs instead of carrying her.