[ELEVEN]

·AVIANA·

The hotel room was so small I felt like the walls were shrinking and they were about to squeeze the life out of me. A slight whimper escaped Aislin.  She looked at us with her brows furrowed.

"I told that woman we wanted a big room," she spread her arms apart to show us what she meant.

"We have to make the best of it," Gabe sighed, obviously not content with the room either.

But seriously, the room was terrible.  The best we had was two neat made up beds and a cot.  Then there was two small chairs and a table next to it.  In the middle of the two beds was a nightstand, and behind the bed on the right was one freaking bathroom.  There was barely space from the beds to the tv that stood in the front, and a microwave on the windowsill.  But the room was neat and trash wasn't everywhere.  It was just so tiny for the five us.

The guys put the suitcases in a small corner while Aislin walked around shaking her head in disapproval.  Lil didn't seem to mind the room as she sat in one of the small chairs.

" I am so giving this hotel a low rating as soon as I get my hands on my phone,"Aislin muttered making me chuckle.

"Okay, lets do it now.  Sleeping arrangement," Gabe said, "what do you want?"

Angel gave Gabe a questionable look.

"Dude," he smirked, his pink thin lips forming into a small smile. "Let the girls have the bed.  I'll take the cot and you can sleep in the tub."

"Oh shut up, Angel, no one likes you. Let the girls decide what they want," his response made Angel really laugh and made him sit down on the bed giving Gabe leadership.  Gabe raised an eyebrow at us and he just proved to me again how handsome he really was.

"I'm definitely taking the bed. It's the only good thing in this tiny oven," Aislin pulled her hair into a ponytail and wrapped it with a piece of her hair. "It's really hot in here, I'm going to open the windows.

Lil shrugged. "I don't care. Gabe doesn't have to sleep in the tub because I will if you want me to."

I looked at them both to see the tension again floating.  This whole time something wasn't right between them and my curiosity is just not helping. It wasn't any of my business though.

"No Lil, you're not sleeping in the tub," Gabe stalked toward her. "You can sleep on the bed with Aislin or Aviana. No tub. Angel and I will figure something out for us."

He stared into her eyes with so much need and something else I couldn't detect.  The energy between them was something I've never seen two people share.  She stared back swallowing slowly before nodding okay, and broke their eye contact.  Gabe was still looking at her... waiting.  Lil refused to notice him or acknowledge the fact that his view was still focused on her.

"Aviana, what do you want?" Angel asked, putting the attention on me and away from them.

"I'll sleep with the girls if they want.  I don't care," I said.  He nodded okay before getting back up.

"I was joking about the cot. You can take that Gabe, and I'll just take a pillow and sleep on the floor or couch."

"Okay! That's it! Let's go have fun," Aislin squealed sheepishly. "I don't want to stay here."

Her energy was always top notch.  I wondered where she got it and how she kept it at a hundred everyday.

"I have to take a shower first.  I feel dirty as hell," Lil scrunched up her nose in disgust and swerved past Gabe.  No one missed their subtle brush of fingers that Gabe initiated making Lil almost halt in the middle of her step. Nonetheless she continued walking out the room, and closed the door leaving us staring at each other.