[SEVEN]

·ANGEL•

Dom gazed at Aviana like she was his dinner for the night despite the food that we would've been eating. She looked at him with a terrorized and abashed face. I've never seen someone look so rattled in their life.

I reached for her hand under the table, only to startle her more. Her eyes rapidly found mine.

"You're okay," I mouthed to her.

She swallowed before looking back at Dom who was giving hugs to our parents.

Something happened between her and Dom and I didn't like it. The worst thing came to my mind, but I willed it away because if my brother did what I thought he did, then I was determined to killing him myself.

Dom strolled forward, shrugging off his jacket and throwing it on the floor. My mom grabbed it with a smile. She always coddled him, and never disciplined him.

"Brothaaa!" he yelled huskily, with open arms. I slowly got up to give him a slight hug although something unnerved me.

"Yo, we have a lot to catch up on, Dude," Dom grinned softly sending a punch to my arm.

The jerk.

I replied, "yeah, I'm sure we do."

He chuckled and muttered hellos to Gabe and Lil before smiling at Aviana.

"Do I know you?" he asked her. My eyebrows furrowed in question, and so did Aviana's. He started laughing, before grabbing her arm, and shoving her to his chest.

"Of course I know you, Aviana. I was just playing with your pretty little head," he enveloped her in his arms, but she struggled against him. He wouldn't let her go, making her start hyperventilating.

"Okay Dom, let her go," I glared at him. He wouldn't, making me reach for her. "Let her go, man."

He shoved Aviana at me. I caught her with ease, and kept her super close to me. Her arms banded around my waist.

Dom shook his head while his eyes shot accusations at me.

"Mom, Dad? Go have a good time by yourselves. My brother and I need to catch up with our friends," he ordered our parents.

"Of course, Son," my mother obeyed easily. She gave Dom a quick kiss, and sent me a glare since Aviana was still in my arms. But I didn't care. I wasn't letting her go.

Dad scowled at Aviana. "Let him go, slave."

She tried to obey, but I pulled her back into my arms. I scowled back at my Dad.

"No. I want her to hold me," my scowl turned into an evil smile. "It's an order right? And she has to listen to everything we say."

"We're going to talk when I come back home," with that being said, they left. As soon as I heard the door click, I looked down at Aviana.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, that I gladly wiped away with my thumbs. Her sobs were choked by her gasps of breath.

"Hush, hush. No, don't waste any tear on my notorious family," I uttered softly. Lilith rose from her chair.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she hissed at Dom.

"What?" he smirked. "It's not my fault our slave is a cry baby. She's been like that since we got her."

Dom froze up pretending to be surprised and shocked of what he revealed.

"Oops. Oh, well! My family has a slave and we treat her like shit. Except Angel, who's trying be an angel," he pretends to gag.

"Die in hell, Dominque," Lilith snarled.

"HA! Where do you think I came from?"

She trampled from behind the table, and got up in his face. She spat in it with a smirk. She went to slap him, but he caught her arms in his hands.

"Stop. I know you love me Lilith Sarin. You've always loved me," he grinned, her spit sliding down his face.

"I don't love monsters," she sneered.

"Ugh, excuses and lies. Man, I should've never fucked you."

Lilith's face turned bloody red in mortification. Gabe who was already on his feet, almost fainted back to the ground.

Dom raised an eyebrow at all of us.

He ticked. "Lilly dear, you never told your friends how you sucked me until I was almost dry? How I feasted on you, when you almost awakened my parents and siblings?" he chuckled, "I knew you were a naughty girl."

My grip on Aviana almost slipped, but I held her close.

"Lilith, what is he talking about?" Gabe asked. She didn't say anything.

"When was this?" Gabe pushed for more information. Again, Lilith was silent. With that, both Gabe and I knew the answers. Gabe huffed a breath, and walked past me.

"This was great. Too bad I didn't get anything to eat but I'm going to go. Call me later, Angel," Gabe was out the door before I could've stop him.

"I hate you!" Lilith screamed at Dom.

"Sure you do," he shoved her away from him. She banged into the table. Aviana watched everything silently, like I did.

"This was a disaster. I'm leaving," Lilith hissed walking by me. I let Aviana go to grab her, but she walked too fast.

"Wait!" I raced after her, but she wouldn't stop.

"Lil, stop."

"No, Angel! This was not your fault. I was here for Aviana, to help. But somehow Dom brought back my horrible past that I kept from everyone. I can't stay."

"What happened between you two?"

She sighed. "A mistake. That's what happened."

Our whole friendship probably just crumpled to pieces.

She started walking home, probably because she hitched a ride with Gabe who left her for some old unraveled feelings. I was going to offer her a ride when I heard a strident, deathly shriek from my house.

I ran back inside to find Dom rubbing himself against Aviana with a knife to her throat.

The rage, and fear that cackled beneath my skin couldn't be expressed in words.

"Let her go!" I yelled at him.

"No. God, you're not in this. This is between me and our dear Slave. I promised her this," he laughed, pushing against her more.

I was so confused, but tried to keep a clear head.

"Put the knife down."

"Or what?"

"Or I will stab you if you stab her," Aislin was behind Dom with a knife at his back like he had one against Aviana's throat.

A/N: Ohhhh shit, y'all! I swear, Dom is low key creepy. And it's very easy to write abt his character though bc I just write about a perv that I'll never ever, ever want to meet and hope he would be in jail lol. What do you think about his character? What do you think about this chapter? Let me know in the comments. THANKS FOR READING!!!
                               -Mahawa💋🐳