[FIFTY-TWO]

•AVIANA•

I opened an eye to expect the hospital's blinding light but instead I was harsh floor that felt like tile. I got up only to get knocked back down. Everything barked in pain while my hair fell on my face during the impact.

My arms were tied.

I tried to move them, but the sharp pain in my wrists had me halting any sort of movement. I was in handcuffs. Without moving my arms, tried to use my legs to help me sit upright. The muscles in my legs ached but I managed to sit up. I breathed in hungrily trying to get as much oxygen as I can.

"Hello?!" I screamed for my words to ricochet back. There was no window in this room... it was dark and it began freaking me out. Nothing replied back to my hello so I tried to stand up. When I stood up I was yanked back softly. The handcuffs on my wrists were connected to the wall. I frowned confused.

Where the hell was I?

"She's wake," muttered a voice. I rattled again trying to serve forward. The cuffs stopped me.

"Hello!! Someone there?! Help me!"

Lights flung on making me step back and shut my eyes closed. When I adjusted I opened them again. The back of the room was dark, but I could see a y'all figure coming closer and closer. He was in a black hoodie and black pants. I knew it wasn't a girl because his shoulders were way too broad, and the height was too tall. Nothing against tall girls though.

"I'm glad you're awake, princess."

I'd have to be deaf to not recognize that voice, when I trained myself to loathe it and never want to hear it again.  My blood chilled at its timbre, it's rhythm and melody.  Dom came into view, and he took down his hood.  The same bedevil handsome face grinned back at me as his blue eyes glistened under the fluorescent lights.  My stomach rolled with disgust and my instincts kicked in.  I moved back from him even though he was a few feet away.  He pretended to frown.

"Don't be shy now," he uttered closing the gap between us.  The mark on his face stood out perfectly. 

I did see him that night in the hotel. The night I got drunk. 

He followed us.

Scurrying like a rat running from danger I begin walking backwards growling at him, "get away, and stay away from me."

He chuckled. "You act like you don't know me, like you don't remember me... you're such a liar."

His voice wasn't soft and caressed anymore.  It was etched with venom that he'd gladly spew at me. 

"I wouldn't be with him, I'd be with you," he spoke like a girl, high pitch voice and all. Then he returned to his normal tone. "That's what you told me. That you were going to be mine."

I frowned confused. "What the hell are you talking about. You're crazy!"

He rose an eyebrow in question and lied a hand on his waist. "Oh so you've gone senile now?"

I shook my head. "You have issues. I never told you those things. You've demented you're own brain."

Dom laughed. He laughed like I was the greatest comedian and my jokes were the medicine to psychopath's epidemics.

"You don't remember how we met?" he questioned again. I swallowed a lump.

"In your house... when you're parents bought me," I said. He shook his head no and sat in front of me. His breath fanned my face and his hands stroked my face. They were ice cold like he'd previously plunged them in ice.

"I met you here... in New York. You were mine... before claiming you're Angel's," I've never heard someone speak their sibling's name with such hatred. "It was supposed to be you and me."

I looked into his eyes and swore on Earth, that he was sick. Something was truly wrong with him. His mom dropped his as a baby? He went through trauma?

Something

"You're confusing me with someone else," I shook my head. "I'd never want to be yours."

He growled at my statement. "Maybe this will help bring some sense into you."

He fisted his hands and lights out. My head spun, and I felt my lips split.

My mind... it was dancing, singing, things I didn't remember. I was seeing and remember things that were shoved deeply into my subconscious, things I couldn't decipher the difference between dreams and realities.

And Dom.... it was all about him.

A/N: Wellll shiii. Next chapter y'all. That's going to be the chapter that shuts EVERY QUESTION DOWN. lol or maybe it'll create more, I don't know. Hope y'all enjoyed, please vote and comment!

-Mahawa 🐳 💋