[TWENTY-THREE]

A/N: Okay Novian is actually eye candy that I rrly wanna eat 😉😏

NOVIAN

My sister was back.

She was back.

Aviana was back.

And everything she told me literally made me want to go on a killing spree.  Particularly to anybody that did any harm to her pretty little head.

How the fuck do those white ass people think they could treat my sister like she was a pile of shit?! My heart pounded in my rib cage, my head spun like a carrousel and I twirled around and smashed my knuckles into the wall.

"Fuck," I hissed at my knuckles that bled and the hole I had just created. I would have to clean it up before Mom saw it and decided to go all ballistic on me.

I sighed, and rinsed my knuckles under the frigid water. It calmed me just a little, but I was not in a great mood. My sister was gone for five years, and in those years she endured some shitty ass hell that she definitely didn't deserve.

And this Angel guy. Who did he think he was?! He told us about what his brother, and father, did... the hell makes him different? How did we know he wouldn't kidnap my sister again or do something worse?

And you know what? I have the same last name as him.

Meyers.

Why the fuck? My name was Novian Meyers. I didn't share a last name with Via because we had different fathers. My mother told me that my father passed away when I was younger so I never met him. It must've been a coincidence that the guy and I shared last names. Millions of people have the same last names with other people they didn't even know.

I strolled out the bathroom and sat back in my seat taking in the scene. The room was thick with gloom, even tension. It made me recoil and curl my lips in disgust. I saw that the rug was stained and looked to see the girl with dark hair wiping her mouth.  She even excused herself to go to the bathroom.  She came back soon.

The girl with the blondish brown hair was talking. She had a pretty face and her eyes were in between both sky and piercing electric blue.  She looked like a model.  Like those who are way to skinny, and you wonder if the eat or not.

"Angel came upstairs crying one time because he thought she died.  And he was like... bawling his eyes out. I'd never seen him so distraught.  He was breaking down and started having an asthma attack.  I went down to the basement to see that Avi overdosed on a prescription pill that my mother left downstairs because she was she's a doctor."

I looked at my sister who bit her bottom lip nervously.  She fiddled with her fingers and refused to look at anyone in the eyes except the floor.  My heart caved in.

She was so different.  She still looked like Aviana nonetheless, but when she left she was much, much smaller.  Her hair was longer and probably down to her butt.  Now, her hair was short and rested right on her shoulders.  Her face was a little more sculptured and I'd be lying to both you and me, if I said she didn't fill out.  In her chest, her butt, it all got more mature. 

I might've been her brother, but I wasn't not blind.

"I made Angel take her to his room.  Her lips were blue, and she looked dead.  The basement was like an Arctic with it's freezing temperature.  Angel agreed to take her up to his room, so that's what we did."

The blonde haired dude started talking. "I let her sleep in my bed under the covers.  We knew she wasn't dead because her chest rose and fell, but she was mighty close to finding the light at the end of the tunnel."