"Mom, I will talk you to later. Love you," I finished, moving back a little to have a good view at him. He wore a black suit as usual and I smelled his rain-forest cologne. His jaw was as sharp as a knife with his stubble ready to pierce through my skin.

Aaron was fūcking sexy. I couldn't breathe. Fūck.

"Stop looking at me like that." I told him as I took small steps towards the garden and I could feel his heat on my back. There was a smirk on his face when he tugged on my arm.

"You look ravishing," he whispered in my ear and I bit on my lip to stop the smile that threatened to appear on my face.

I didn't know what to say, so I said, "You, too."

He paused, taking my jaw in his hand and leaning down to kiss me. I moved back before his lips could touch mine, "The wedding is about to start. You will ruin my lipstick."

Aaron raised his eyebrow, his face seemed to be annoyed and he lost all his playful demeanour in a matter of seconds. I couldn't help but laugh at his face.

My laugh died the moment I sat on the chair. That was when I remembered.

I was so fūcking sore. Shıt.

I quickly stood on my feet, scratching the nape of my neck. This time, Aaron was the one who laughed. Heat crept from my neck as I flushed, my nose tinted bright red when my mind went through yesterday. I was about to sprint inside the mansion but he was over to me in three strides, grabbed my wrist, and turned me to face him.

I refused to connect his eyes and I could feel his chest rumbling with laughter as our bodies met, "You don't have to be shy for this or for anything, tigrotto." His thumb rubbed on my lip, wiping off the lipstick.

I frowned, opening my mouth to say but he pressed a chaste kiss, sucking on my bottom lip and stared down at me. By this time, I was sure my heart was in my throat. People were starting to gather, some gave us looks while some didn't bother to pay attention at all.

"Come," he said, taking my hand and walking towards Kahlaan Ogrè who seemed pretty nervous and happy all at once. We stood to the side and waited, I was curious to see the girl who has made a man turn into this.

The priest came out and asked every to stand. The flower girl lined the path with white rose petals as the music started. Finally, the bride appeared and was greeted by her father. He escorted her down the aisle while the chattering went quiet. Up ahead I realised she was that same woman who talked to me the first time we arrived to Seville. I never really had the chance to ask her name, however she looked so beautiful in that dress, I was sure Kahlaan would die to have a glimpse of her.

When she came to stand in front of Kahlaan who stood tall and broad, there was something in the way he stared at her. It wasn't foreign to me, I have known it. I didn't know I was smiling but my cheeks started to hurt.

"You can now be seated." The priest said and the people followed.

"Dearly beloved," he began, "we are gathered here this evening to witness this man and woman join together in holy matrimony." He said the speech and afterward they exchanged vows. The ring bearer came forward and they placed rings on each other. Kahlaan wasted no time in taking off the veil and kissing his wife like he had never done before.

I felt Aaron's fingers entwining with mine as he tightened his hold. I tore my gaze from the married couple to look at him. His eyes were set to his front but I swear they shined in a way which had my heart melting.

I didn't know why but I realised at this moment; I knew exactly what he was thinking.

And it scared me.