He looked down at Jay's 6ft figure and menacingly snarled in his face.

"Firstly, you don't tell me what to do." Theo started, eyes burning with anger. "You're in my territory, pup."

Pup? Damn, Jay will not like that.

"It's easy for you to believe she's fine because you weren't there." He continued, before Jay could say anything. "You weren't there when she was crying and passing out from the pain. You weren't there to see her joking around one minute, to clutching her chest in agony the next."

Jay stared back with no expression showing on his face. I stared at Theo, wondering what had caused him to say all this. I would be lying if I said his outburst about my health didn't make me feel a little happy.

"Would you like to hear what I think happened?" Ethan piped up, gesturing us to sit back down.

"Of course I do." I replied, sitting down immediately.

Theo and Jay sat down too, but not before they exchanged angry glares.

"I rechecked your results numerous times and even got another consultant to look at it." Ethan said. "There definately is no physical problem."

"However, that doesn't mean there isn't a problem." He then added, making us stare at him in confusion.

"What are you trying to say?" Theo demanded, running a hand through his hair.

"Maybe something from the environment triggered that kind of reaction from Elisia." Ethan explained looking thoughtful. "Of course, I wouldn't know too much as it's not my area of expertise."

Theo started to scoff at the idea and Jay rolled his eyes. I, however, said, "Is that really possible?"

Ethan nodded. "It is definately possible. Something environmental or mental can trigger physical pain. It's not too common, but it isn't impossible. Do you have an idea of what the trigger might be?"

I pursed my lips, deep in thought. I mean, I thought I knew but it sounded really dumb. The pain existed only when Ms Williams said the word 'Alpha'. But that didn't make any sense. It didn't mean anything.

Sighing, I shook my head. All I had was just a theory.

The appointment finally came to a end and my diagnosis was inconclusive. They promised to show my results to Emily when she got back. They were hoping maybe she could find a physical cause to the pain I went through.

~•~

"Good night guys." I whispered down the corrider, recieving replies from Leona and Jay.

I closed the bedroom door and jumped into bed. I already changed into my PJs, brushed my teeth and did my skincare. Grabbing my brush from the nightstand by the bed, I combed my hair up and put it into a bun to sleep in.

As I predicted, Leona was shocked by the 'inconclusive' diagnosis. Today, I kept sneaking glances at Theo more than I usually did. Mostly because of the letter I read had been on my mind all day.

His father terminated Ms Williams' pack.

The MoonKnight Pack.

I'm sure he knows. But what did he think about it? Why had his father done that?

Looking up at the tall ceiling, I started to wonder more about the letter.

Why doesn't anyone know about this? A whole pack cannot have disappeared without anyone knowing. That's impossible.

Hesitantly, I reached towards Jay and I's mind link.

"Jay?"

"Yeah?"