Chapter 85

Gabby's Pov.

I searched for Harry after I got out of the shower. I noticed he wasn't here, I saw that he had taken the motorcycle, I groaned. Damn it Harry!

I dialed Eleanor's number

"Hey El, I had an argument with Harry earlier about the bike, he left and I don't know where he went" I was verge of crying.

"I'm sorry babe, how about you come to London we go do some shopping with the little cuties, we can watch movie at your house, bring the dogs too see you later" She hangs up.

I walk to my room to change, I packed a bag of twins clothes and got them dressed. I made sure I got the stollers and car seats. I carefully put them in my Range Rover and buckle them up.

I called Harry eight time before I drove off, of course he didn't answer.

I drove to London peacefully, the twins were asleep the whole time. I arrived at the mall, I grabbed my purse and phone, took out the strollers and hooked up Mason and Arabella.

"Hey, I thought I spotted you!" Eleanor stood up from the table at the food court, I sit down next to her and have the twins next to the table.

"He left after we argued about the bike, I told him it wasn't safe" I tell her, she hold my hand.

"I'm so sorry, I told Louis it wasn't a good idea but he got it anyways" She said feeling guilty.

"It's fine, let's just walk around" I tell her, she pushed the twins.

We spent three hours at the Mall, we laughed at the faces the twins would make, Mason was pooping and he made the cutest face.We arrived at the house, my mansion.

I left the dogs run in as soon as I opened the door. I took the twins out of the car seats and put them to bed in the nursery, El and I were in my room. I showed her the dress my mom made me to wear at my wedding I've been thinking of giving it to Sally.

My mom gave me so much, and Sally as well but Sally deserves this dress more than I do, she'll love it.

"We need to do more wedding planning, it's only 8:30 at night, we should look up stuff online?" Eleanor suggest, she gets off my bed and grabs my laptop and sits next to me.

"Oh my god! that dress is cute!" I tell her she agrees with me.

"Look, an outside wedding reception and have church wedding" She said pointing to the picture.

"That's cute, with lights hanging from tree to tree, oh emm geee! your going to get your fairytale wedding and I'm going to help you!" She squeals.

I laughed at her.

Harry's Pov.

"Hand me another one!" I tell the bartender.

I've had 8 shot glasses, and 6 beer bottles.

Ed laughs at me. "Mate calm down"

" Just stressed and angry that me an Gabby had a fight" I said I chug the shot glass.

I ignored all calls and texts from everyone. I turned my phone off because it was annoying me that my phone kept vibrating and ringing.

I spent four hours at the bar with Ed.

And I'm completely wasted.

"I'm gonna head out" I slurred, patting Ed's back.

"Harry we are both wasted, let's call a cab" He said standing up.

"No, I'm fine I'll talk to you later, giiiinger" I slurred laughing, I exited the bar and walked over to the motorcycle.

I put my helmet on and started to ride off. I was about to turn the corner when I bright light hit me, the next thing I knew was I flew off the bike and heard sirens, I opened my eyes and saw the dark sky with star, I saw paramedics trying to talk to me. I tried to speak but couldn't.

The next thing I knew everything went black...

Gabby's Pov.

Me and Eleanor had Alexa over, we were talking about some photo shoot things, wedding plans, my next concert I have to perform at.

I was interrupted when my phone tarted ringing I didn't recognize the number, but I answered it.

"Hello?" I said, Eleanor and Alexa looked at me and asked me who it was but I shrugged.

"Is this Harry's fiancé Gabriella Cowell?" The last ask.

"Yes, who am I speaking with?"

"Harry has been in an accident" She said.

No! Harry can't be hurt! I can't lose him! I can't!

~ To be continued in Together Forever~

____________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked this last chapter of Forever And Always!!

Comment and vote!

Now look toward to getting update in Together Forever/ H.S.

Add it in your library if you haven't yet!!