Chapter 29

Harry's Pov.

It was really nice that Gabby wanted to go visit my mom, Robin and maybe if Gemma is at the house.

Gemma is really excited to be an Auntie, my mom is beyond excited to be a grandma that's for sure. She's already planning to make a nursery at the house so when she baby sits the babies they have a room.

"You want me to drive love?" I asked Gabby, she's grabbing the stirring wheel tightly, it's night.

"No it's okay I'm fine, get some sleep you look tired babe" She said to me as she put one of her hands in my hair and played with my curls.

I just nodded and fell asleep, I've been tired from today.

Gabriella's Pov.

Harry looked tired once we got into the car, so I told him while I drive to Anne's house, and he can sleep.

I've been thinking a lot lately about the interviews, my mom and the dresses she made, my aunt Tracy, the cops still haven't found her, I have to call Ryan later and tell him.

1 hour later.

I parked the car in font of Anne's house, I got out and went to Harry's side and opened the door.

"Babe, wake up" I said poking his stomach and he smiled, which made me giggle.

"5 more minutes love" he mumbled.

I smiled and walked to the door.

"Hello love where's my baby" Anne asked and I giggled.

"I told him to sleep while I drove and now he won't wake up, momma Anne work your magic and wake your baby up" I giggled and she did too.

We walked to the car and she opened Harry's door.

"Harry, dear wake up" she shook him and he just mumble 5 more minutes again.

"Mommy five more minutes" he said which made me laugh so hard, from his childish voice.

"Your the only one who can wake him up now dear" She giggled and walked back inside.

"Harry babe, please wake up, were at you moms house" I kept pecking his lips to see if he'd wake and he smiled through the pecks I give him.

"No" he mumbled and closed his eyes again.

What I'm gong to do right now he's going to kill me, but I'll be bursting into laughter.

"Oh my god! Harry my water broke!" I screamed and he shot up and hit his head in the car I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ow, you tricked me" he said rubbing his forehead.

I locked the car and ran inside and I heard Harry close the door to the car after I ran.

I saw Gemma in the kitchen and I ran behind her and Anne.

"You guys need to hide me" I said.

"What did you d-" Gemma didn't finish cause Harry walked into the room.

"You tricked me" he pouted.

"What did you do Gabby" Gemma asked turning around facing me.

"Well me and your mom tried waking Harry up from the car, but he wouldn't so I screamed and said my water broke, he shot up from the seat and hit his head" I said in between laughs and Gemma bursted into laughter as well.

"Oh my god that was a good one" Gemma gave me a high five, and Anne gave Harry an ice pack.

"It was not funny" He pouted.