Chapter 18

Gabriella's Pov.

I woke up to a white room, and to the sound of a monitor machine. I rubbed my eyes and I see Harry asleep on the chair Louis and Eleanor are asleep on the chairs by the window.

"Hey your awake" Harry said sitting up from the chair and holding my hand.

"Yeah oh my god Harry the babies" I said holding my stomach.

"Their perfectly fine we came in time" he said kissing my forehead.

"Is my mom okay? can I go see her?" I said trying to get off the bed but Eleanor woke up and sat next to me.

"Gabby she's gone" she cried.

I was shocked in a sad way, I cried with her.

"Oh Miss Gabriella you're awake, you are able to go home just don't do to much don't pick up heavy things and don't walk that much for the rest of the day" He said handing Harry a paper and leaving.

"Hey baby girl" my dad said coming into the room.

"Will leave you guys to talk" Louis said leaving with Eleanor and Harry kissed my head before he left.

"Shes gone Dad I need her" I cried and he say down next to me on the bed.

"Gabby she didn't leave, she's in a better place, she's right here always will be here" he said pointing to my heart.

"I'll set up the funeral for the day before the boys leave for tour, let's get you home "Dad said helping me up, I had to change into some good clean clothes.

"Let's go" Harry said wrapping his arms around me.

I went with the boys to the meeting, since my dad needed my help on some things.

I sat in the leaders seat Harry and the boys are to my right and my dad is in the leaders seat across from me.

"Gabby, boys, this is 5 Seconds Of Summer" Dad said as the boys walked in.

"I'm luke"

"I'm Calum"

"I'm Ashton"

"I'm Michael"

The shook hands with the boys and sat down, to my left.

"I'm Louis"

"I'm Harry"

"I'm Zayn"

"I'm Liam"

"I'm Niall"

"And I'm Gabriella Cowell, I'll be writing some songs for you and management for you four boys" I told them, they nodded.

I miss mom already, I have to call Ronnie and Jake, why did this have to happen, mom didn't deserve this.

I guess I dozed off cause Harry had to shake my hand to get my attention

"Did you hear me Gabby" my dad asked.

"Oh no, sorry" I told him.

"I said that these boys are going to need some styling help" my dad chuckled.

"Oh yeah defiantly if you guys are a boyband, you have to at least dress nice I'll have some people I know get outfits for you and send them to Lou Teasdale, she's One Direction stylist and now yours too" I told them.

"Oh and while your in America no drinking beer at all, in the US, you have to be 21 to drink and if you're going to parties, notify me so I can make sure paparazzi's don't have those pictures up" I added.