Chapter 82

Harry's Pov.

Gemma is with me helping me find a Christmas gift for Gabby.

"What about a new car?" I suggest, Gemma rolls her eyes.

"Trust me Harry the both of you have enough cars" She said.

I was looking around the mall when I spotted a jewelry shop, I grabbed Gemmas hand and dragged her to the store.

" Harry she has tons of jewelry, I was already looking through her stuff to see what she has wait! she doesn't have a ring of her birthstone color"Gemma said looking at the rings.

"I like this one" I tell her, it's Gabby birthstone color, aquamarine.

"It has a beautiful Harry, gosh! Gabbys lucky that's a beautiful ring!"Gemma gushes, I smile.

"We'll take this one Sir" I tell the man dressed in a suit who works here.

"That's quite the gorgeous who's it for?"The man asked.

"My fiancé, it's a Christmas gift, this is my sister" I said to him, he look confused.

"Would you like any engraving on it?" He asked, writing stuff down on a paper.

"Forever And Always" I said smiling proudly, Gemma nudges me.

"Okay, you can come pick it up that'll take an hour if that alright Mr.." He trails off.

"Styles, Harry Styles" He nods.

I sign the papers and me and Gemma left to do more shopping before we go get the ring .I picked up the ring and we left, I dropped her off the her apartment and left to mine.

"Gabby I'm hom-" I cut myself off when I saw she wrapped all the gifts, I smiled and walked into my room she was asleep, cuddled up, I covered her with the blanket and placed a soft kiss on her cheek, I moved a strand of her hair, her eyes slowly opened.

"Hi" She mumbles.

"Hi, you want dinner? I can go make something?" I ask, she shakes her head.

"I'll make dinner" She said, sitting up.

"Nope, I'm making dinner Chef Styles is here" I stand up, she giggles.

"Come" I extend my hand.

"Carry me" She pouts, I pick her up and her legs wrapped around my waist as we go to the kitchen.

"I feel like I'm carrying a baby, well my baby" I said, she giggles, I sat her down on the counter and she watches me as I began to cook.

Gabbys Pov.

It's Christmas Eve, I called Louis and Sylvia and told them Happy birthday. Harry is in the nursery changing the twins diapers, Harry took them their baths this morning, I took pictures which were so cute!

Lately I've been playing on the piano we have, some Christmas song or I just play around with the keys.

I played a thousand years in piano this morning and Harry being body heard me and said he love it a lot.

"So what are we all doing today?" Harry asked walking into the living room with Bella and Mason dressed in his arms.

"We can stay home, everyone is coming tomorrow" I suggest, he hands me Arabella, with one hand I play the piano and she smiles.

"Hi beautiful" I kissed her small hand.

"How's my little handsome doing" I said in a baby voice sitting next to Harry on the couch.