Chapter 58

Mileena's Pov.

I'm finally going back to London I haven't seen Liam in weeks I went to go visit my dad and it was good.

Liam is picking me up from the airport, I grabbed my luggages and head out the door, there were paparazzi's cause Liam was here in Gabbys car.

Liam grabs my luggages and put them in the back of the car, I sit in the passenger seat and wait for Liam.

"Hey baby" He leans over and kisses me, I smile and blush.

"Hey, it's good to be back in London" I take a deep breath as Liam holds my hand and starts to drive.

"us lads and girls have a photo shoot with Gabs pregnancy"Liam says.

"I can't wait to see everyone" I said as I looked out the window and noticed we were at this really nice house, I look at Liam confused.

"It's Gabby and Harry's new house, Eleanor and Louis live right next door" Liam explains, I giggled, Louis would want to be close to Haz.

As soon as I got out of the car all the boys and girls start running out and tackle me with a hug.

"Hey guys" I tell them, Gabby comes out walking like an old lady.

"Hurry up grandma"I shout making her flip me off and everyone laughed.

"Hey girly" Gabby hugs me and damn her belly is huge.

"Your room is next to Sally's for now until you get your apartment" Gabby says as she links her arm in mine and shows me around the house.

"Your room is right here babe" Liam says as he puts my luggages on the bed, I feel my phone vibrate but i ignores it and smiled at liam.

" Let's go eat, you must be starving" Liam grabs my hand and leads me downstairs.

Gabby's Pov.

After Mileena arrived we ate breakfast and now we're all at the beach house that the photo shoot is taking place at.

I'm getting my hair done in my room at the beach house, after my hair and makeup was done, Tyler had me change so he can start the photos with just me.

I took picture of me on the floor with my hand on my stomach, on the bed.

The boys and girls were watching me the whole time, making me laugh through the pictures.

I took pictures in a dress by the water and now it time for me and Harry to take pictures.

"Okay Harry your gonna stand behind Gabby and your putting your hands together in a heart shape" Tyler instructs Harry.

Both of Harry's index finger are together a a both of his thumbs are together as the top part of the heart.

I rest my hands on too of Harry's and do the same with my hands.

"Perfect, now smile" Tyler says, I giggled as I feel Harry's curls brush against my neck.

I took pictures with the girls and Harry's mum and Dad Robin.

We spent the entire day taking pictures at the beach, it was fun and amazing.

Me and Harry are walking together by the water.

"Well today was fun wasn't it love?"Harry asks.

"It was" I take a deep breath and smell the ocean.

"We have the Brits tomorrow" He says, I have a long summer dress so with the breeze it blows back.

"I know, I have the new song to sing"I tell him, he smiles.

"Can I hear it" He asks as he stops and stands in front of me.

"Nope"I smirk at him.

"Gabby Jake is here in London waiting at your house "Gemma says as she runs through the sand and over to me and Harry.

"Jesus Gemma calm down" Harry tells her, I giggled.

"Well let's go, so we can see him" I grab her hand and we walk back to the beach house and grab all of out thing to get back to the house.

Harry's Pov.

On the drive back to London Gemma was excited to see Jake, which I thought was funny, she's like a little girl jumping up and down.

As soon as we arrived Jake was talking to the boys, he was in his army suit, Gabby quickly get out of the car and runs to Jake, Gemma follows, I parked the car and made my way over to everyone.

"I've missed you" Gabby cries.

"I've missed you and Sally so much" Jake says.

Gabby let's go of Jake and he hugs Gemma.

"Aren't they cute"Gabby whispers, I chuckled.

"Come on guys it's getting late, let's go inside"I tell them, Louis and Eleanor wave goodbye and go to their house.

"Jake you'll stay in this room, we'll see you guys in the morning goodnight" I tell him, me and Gabby enter our room to Roxy barking.

Gabby goes and changes she comes back and lays down in her night gown.

"Has Alexa gave you any information about when you can meet Sylvia?" I asked as I laid down next to her fully naked, she grins at me, I smirked.

"No but hopefully I will soon, maybe Sylvia can fly down to London" Gabby says as she scrolls down her phone.

"Put that phone down and give me a kiss"I tell her, she puts her phone on the nightstand.

She props up on one elbow and grabs my face, I smirk as her lips smash against mine.

"I love you" She says as she pecks my lips.

"I love you way more" I smirk at her, she lays back down and I wrap my arm securely around her waist and we both fall asleep.

______________________________________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter!!(:

Comment and vote ??(: