Chapter 83

Gabby's Pov.

I dropped off Justin at the hotel Scooter was at. I drove back to Holmes Chapel crying and it was raining.

When I got to the apartment it was quiet. The Christmas tree lights lite up the living room.

I walked to my room Harry was sound asleep on the bed. I walked into the closet and grabbed clean pjs, I walked into the bathroom to change.

I looked in the mirror, Harry was standing behind me.

"I'm sorry love, I shouldn't have ju-"I turned around and cut him off, I kissed him.

"It's fine, we both shouldn't have gotten mad at each other come let's go lay down" I take his hand and we get under the covers.

"I went to pick up Justin for the police station" I tell him, I snuggled up to his chest.

"They twins cried for a bit after you left, they wouldn't sleep until I sang to them" He says, he grabs my hand and with his finger he plays with my engagement ring.

"Let's get some sleep babe-" I was cut off by Arabella crying I laughed and got up.

"I got it babe, go to sleep and we can enjoy all day tomorrow" I tell him, I hover over him and kiss him.

"Or you can come back and we can finish this" He winks, I get of him and wall over to the nursery.

"What happened baby girl, shhh" I picked her tiny body up and sat in the chair, I grabbed a bottle and pored the scoops of powder.

I shook the bottle and got up, if I rocked her a little and fed her she would fall asleep faster, I walked into he living room, at on the couch with my legs next to me, and looked at the tree as I fed her.

"Goodnight my love" I whispered to her, her eyes slowly closed.

I closed my eyes, I guess I must have fallen asleep because I felt myself being carried.

"Mm...wheres Arabella?" I panicked.

"It's alright babe I put her in her crib, let's get some sleep" Harry said, he lays me down and wraps his arm around my waist and we both soon fell asleep.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up to the sounds of pans hitting together like someone was cooking.

I walked to the bathroom and washed up.When I walked into the living room the twins were awake and in their little rockers laying down, they were by the tree.

"Morning beautiful" Harry greeted me as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning baby" I replied as I grabbed bacon, Harry glared at me.

"Get out of my kitchen!" He said I giggled and slapped his bum before I walked into the living room

"Merry Christmas Roxy and princess" I scratched Princess behind her ear an she liked it, she walked over near the twin and laid down.

"Hows my cute little puppy" I talked in a baby voice picking up Roxy and lifting her up in the air.

"You really had to dress the dogs up in dog clothes?"Harry said chuckling as he came into the living room and say down next to me.

"Yes, it cute I get I dress up four of my babies" I gushed.

"My mom and Robin should be here soon, Gemma and Jake are coming in an hour, the lads and the girls are coming later tonight" Harry explains I nod.

"Your mom is here with Robin, go answer the door" I said his poking his dimple, he groans.

"Fine lazy bum I'll answer the door" I stood up and ran to the door, Anne and Robin and had gifts.