Chapter 36

Hey guys(:

How's the book?

Good?

Bad?

Well I jut want to let you know I have a YouTube channel. You guys should subscribe me (:

It's Gabby Esqueda

Thanks you lovelys!!

____________________________

Gabby's Pov.

Mike woke me up early around 6:30 to start getting ready for today.

I have an interview at 8:30 with a radio station I'm singing a song.

I have the interview with Ryan Secrest later so I can't wait for that.

Today is gonna be a long day I hope I make it in time for the boys concert......

Harry's Pov.

"Hey mate, time to wake up and start rehearsals"I think it was Niall who woke me up.

We don't get the tour buses until tonight, I got up, showered and got dressed.

I put my jacket on, my phone in my pocket and my hotel key card in my wallet. I met the lads an Paul downstairs in the lobby and we escorted the girls first, well Liam, Niall did.

"Have you talk to Gabby this morning mate?" Zayn asked looking up from his phone.

"No, not since last night but I'm sure she's busy right now" I told him and he nodded.

"Hey Harry, how's Gabby doing how far along is she, haven't talked to her in ages" Lou our hairstylist asked, she's a really good friend of my I'm lux's god father .

"She's 3 almost 4 months pregnant,she doing good, she's always complaining that she can't fit into her pants or shorts" I told her, I chuckled and the boy did too.

"I was the same way with Lux, I hated that I couldn't fit into anything, I would even get mad at Tom sometimes for no reason, but it was just my hormones and he knows that, so if she gets mad at you Harry don't take it personally" She told me and I smiled.

"Alrighty boys, 5sos are in the other van I'm gonna go back to the hotel and get your stuffs an put them in the buses over their, they'll be rehearsing first so don't disturb them, Gabby gave me orders and said..Wait! she wrote it down on a paper" He looked through his pockets an finally found it.

"She said, Do not let any of the boys interrupts 5sos while they are rehearsing" Paul smiled at us and we bursted out laughing except Liam.

"Lads, Paul is being serious I just got a text from Gab, saying not to let the boys interrupt 5sos rehearsing" Liam said with a straight face.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. We get it Paul just go we won't do anything" Louis said with an evil smirk on his face.

"Well I'm off I go find Gemma she should be here" I told them walking off, I found Gemma on mine and the lads tour bus asleep, I'm guessing she just arrived?

I took a blanket and covered her.

To:My beautiful Fiancé

' Morning love, at rehearsals text me when you have a chance baby, I love you xoxo '

"Hey Harry, Rick needs us to do rehearsals now" Niall said walking into the bus.

"Yeah, okay let's go quietly, Gemma is alseep" I said pointing to a sleeping Gemma on the couch.

Gabby's Pov.

"Wow, that was crazy" I just got done with an interview.

I was in the van on my way to get Starbucks, Harry texted me.

From:My Curly Babe

' Morning love, at rehearsals text me when you have a chance baby, I love you xoxo '

To:My Curly Babe

' Morning, I'm not busy for another hour or two, skype? I love you too

I sent the message to Harry, hoping he isn't busy, I told Paul to tell the boys not to interfere with 5sos rehearsing, cause knowing Louis he'll do something to play with them.

From: My curly babe

' About to start rehearsals love, in about 15 minutes I will Skype you I promise (: '

I smiled and turned off my phone.

"What you want from Starbucks Gabby?" Randy asked.

"Double chocolatey chip vinti! por favor" I told Randy and he laughed cause I said please in Spanish, well I am Mexican so.. yeah(:

"Here, you ready for your interview in 3 hours with Ryan Secrest" Mike asked.

"Yeah, but I have a quick question, will I make it in time for the boys concert tonight" I asked Mike and Randy with pleading eyes.

"I don't know, I have a private jet plane ready for tonight if we make it, let's just hope we get through the rest of the day quickly" Mike replied with a slight smile.

I hope I really hope I make it in time for the concert.

Niall's Pov.

Last night when we arrived at the hotel I still hadn't talk to Sally so I decided i'd take her out somewhere.

I didn't want her to say no, but I still would've taken her out to dinner.

Flashback

"Sally let's go, I'm taking you out" I told her walking into out hotel room.

"Where?" She slightly smiled.

"Just for some nice dinner some on" I handed her, her jacket and she grabbed her phone and we left the hotel room.

"Niall I'm really sor-" I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers, she was shocked at first but then kissed back.

"You know how to shut a girl up" She giggled into the kiss.

" I love you so much Sally"I cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips.

" I love you too" she hugged me and we left to go eat dinner.

We ate at this Italian place Harry told me about, he said Italian place.

End of flashback

We made up and apologized,she said when she see's Gabby she's going to apologize to her.

I can't wait until the concert tonight.

_______________________________

Comment and vote guys!

Love you all thank you for commenting and voting all the time!❤️