Chapter 60

Harry's Pov.

After I went to the bathroom I walked out and I was pushed against a wall and lips were smashes against mine, I opened my eyes to see Taylor.

"What the hell was that!" I snapped I put my hand on her waist to push her away.

"Come on Harry, just come back to me" I pushed her away.

"Never in a million years" I growled walking away.

"Harry hurry the boys got called up for winning an award" Paul rushes me and I run.

"Has anyone see a curly haired lad" I hear liam.

"Oh here he comes" I was running on stage.

Liam hands me the microphone.

"Sorry I was having a wee" I tell them, everyone laughs, I look at Gabby and she was talking to the girls.

"The bathrooms are ages away, what did we win?" I asked, Niall laughs along with the crowd.

Liam explains what we won.

"Massive thank you to the fans and thank you to you guys here, and thank you for having us again" I say, me and the boys go back stage and then back to our table.

"Where's Gabby?" I asked before I sat down.

"She went to go look for you when you went to the bathroom, and she came back looking like she was crying but she said her back was killing her" Eleanor explains, I cursed under my breath and ran out of the arena I saw Gabby getting into her car.

"Damn it!" I put my hands behind my head.

"Mike where did she go?" I asked.

"She said she was going home" He says.

I sighed, hopefully she didn't see Taylor kiss me.

I walked back inside and sat down next to Eleanor and Louis, I looked up and saw Mileena and Liam bickering.

"I'm leaving" Mileena stands up and waves by to us, Liam looks pissed.

Mileena's Pov.

My phone kept vibrating and Liam was getting annoyed by it.

"Can you check your phone or turn it off" Liam whispers in my ear, I rolled my eyes.

"Okay who keeps calling and texting you" Liam asks looking at my phone.

"No one calm down Liam" I tell him.

"Sure, are you cheating on me?" He snaps.

"Can't believe you would ask that!" I whispered yell.

"I'm leaving" I stand up and wave goodbye to everyone at the table.

I get a taxi to drive me to Gabs house, I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

"Hey"She gives me a small smile.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as I closed the door behind me.

"Nothing" She slowly walks upstairs holding her stomach, I went to my room to change into comfortable clothes and walked into Gabbys room.

"Okay seriously what's wrong Gabby, why did you leave early so upset you didn't even get to sing" I tell her as I sit in the bed with her, she pets Roxy.

"I went to go her Harry from the bathroom to hurry him up but I saw him and Taylor kissing" She says, she looks up and me and gives me a confused look.

"Why are you here" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"Me and Liam were arguing, my phone kept buzzing and he was getting annoyed by it, so he assumed I was cheating on him" I explain I lay down in my back and Roxy comes and sits on my stomach.

"Boys" Me and Gabby say in a unison.

"Let's watch movies and we can order pizza?" Gabby suggest, I smile and sit next to her as she turns the Tv on and I call for Pizza.

Gabby's Pov.

Me and Mileena were having fun, watching movies, eating pizza.

It was about 8:30 at night and I heard the front door open.

"They're here" I tell her, I sighed and so did she.

Mileena walks downstairs and I lean on the balcony rail that we have in the house, Liam looks wasted, Niall is laughing and Sally is grabbing him since he's in crutches, Zayn is fixing his hair, Louis and El must have went home.

"I had sex with Kendall's friend Naya Rivera" Liam shouts laughing, yup he's wasted.

My jaw drops Mileena looks pissed, 5sos come out of the game room and looked at me, I laughed and Harry looks up at me, I closed my mouth.

"You cheated on me!" Mileena yells.

"It's okay Mileena theirs two cheaters in this house" I said smirking at Harry and he looks at Liam.

"You keeps texting you then" Liam growls.

"My dad and I got into an argument and he won't stop calling or texting! you happy I told you!" Mileena runs upstairs and past me crying.

"Anyone else have anymore confusion" I asked, Harry looks at me and starts walking up the stairs.

"Sally you can help Niall into the room downstairs so it's not a hassle to help him up the stairs" I tell her, she nods and helps Niall.

"Harry help Liam off the floor" I tell him, I walk into my room and slam the door.

I walked in my closet and started packing a bag.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"I have to go do something its important" I tell him, I grab my bag and head out the door but Harry stands in front of me.

"What's more important than our relationship" He asks, I laughed.

"I don't even know if we have a relationship" I cross my arms at him.

"Of course we do, yes Taylor kissed me and I know you saw I pushed her away Gabby I promise I pushed away" He cups my face but I removes his hands.

"I have to go" I tell him, but he gently pushes me against the wall.

"Go where?" He asks, I rolled my eyes.

"Somewhere" I feel tears falling, he wipes them and rests his against mine.

"Stay, I'm sorry baby you know I love you and only you, you even told me to stay away from Taylor and that exactly what I was trying to do, I didn't know she would follow me to the bathroom, she crazy" He says.

"She is certainly Crazy" I tell him, he nods and kisses my forehead.

"Your award you didn't pick up is in the car" He chuckles.

"So you'll stay?" He asks, I nod and he brings me into a hug.

"I'm sorry" He repeats, I let go of him and take my shoes of and lay down, he goes into the closet and comes out in his boxers.

"I have two surprises for you tomorrow" Harry says as he lays down and turns the tv on.

"Why?" I ask, it's not my birthday and it's not Christmas and it's not our anniversary.

"I've been planning these for a while now" He said, he puts the channel on Love Actually.

"Can I know since you know about the apartment" I tell him.

"No, cause I haven't seen it but I've heard about the apartment"He smirks, I rolled my eyes and felt a really really bad sharp pain.

Harry noticed I was scrunched forward.

"You okay?" He ask, I nod.

"Yeah they just kicked really hard" I tell him.

"Cause they want me to sing to them" Harry sits up and sings.

______________________________________________________

Comment and vote!!!(:

Hope you likes this chapter (: