Chapter 70

Gabby's Pov.

I woke up and it's 9:00. Today is the baby shower the girls planned for me, Sylvia is asleep next to me, where's Harry?

I heard slight snoring when I was in the hall way.

"Harry's in Sylvia's room" Gemma points out, I nodded.

"Hey we are getting mani pedi's with the girls"Gemma adds.

"Okay, what time?" I ask, as I put my hair in a pony tail.

"In about an hour" She says.

"Okay, sounds good" I walk into Sylvia's room and found Harry asleep.

"Babe wake up" I sit on the edge of the bed and shake his half naked body, he has his boxers.

"My head hurts" He groans, I play with his curls and chuckled.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink so much" I tell him, he groans and flips over to his back.

"Morning my love" I said as I pushed his curls away.

"Can I tell you something, and I'm being honest I promise" He says, I gave him a confused look.

"What's wrong?" I asked, he sits up.

"You know Marie right, well we were in the photo booth taking silly pictures and I pecked her cheek but it was almost close to her lips, so then I moved away and she told me to kiss her and I left" He explains, I giggled.

"Well for starters, I'm glad you told me the truth, and secondly does she need to get bitch slapped by me?" I joked, he pecks my cheek.

"I also have something to tell you" I tell him, he nods for me to continue.

"I married Tyler Posey" I burst out laughing at myself, and Harry looks at me like I'm a crazy women.

"I'm kidding, but Sylvia called me mom yesterday" I sigh playing with my fingers.

"She did?" He said, he sits up an bends his knees up.

"Yeah, she said I was going to be 'the best mom, mom' " I tell him, he pinched my cheeks.

"Aww, how cute, but we haven't adopted her yet or even talked about it and she's already calling you mom" Harry explains

"Yeah about that, I mean maybe we should adopt her, the boys love her, your mom loves Sylvia, everyone does, maybe we can adopt her, she's already attached to us, and I'm attached to her?" I suggest, I look at him and he ruffles his hair and pushes it back.

"We can adopt her, but only if she's comfortable with it" He says, I jump up and clap my hands.

"Yes, thank you baby for agreeing with me, no get up lazy bum , me and the girls are getting mani pedi's" I walk out the room with Harry behind me, I entered my room and Sylvia is still asleep.

"You go on that side of the bed" He tell me, I walked to the side of the bed and Harry goes to the other and we lay beside her.

"SYLVIA MY DARLING WAKE UP!" Louis shouts walking into the room, I put my hand over my chest damn that scared me.

"Louis, come here" I wave my hand for him to come over to me.

"What?" He asks confused, I smack his arm over and over.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack!" I said, Harry laughs, Sylvia stirs and opens her eyes.

"Jesus lou, you can wake up the whole neighborhood" She mumbles, Louis smirks.

"Get up lazy bum, you and the girls are going to get mani pedi's for the baby shower today"Harry tells her, she sits up and then fall forward on the bed.