Chapter 15

Gabby's Pov.

After we got home I went upstairs and took a shower.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to get some Lemonde, it's only 3:30 pm so were probably going to go shopping later.

"Hey guys me and Harry need to talk to you all" I said putting my lemonade on the table and took a seat next to Harry.

"What up Gabby G" Zayn said making me giggle.

"Well me and Harry are having twins" I said and they all jumped up and cheered, they jumped on Harry and tackled him to the floor, which made me and the girls giggle.

"Can you guys please get off me I can't breath, with your fat asses on me" Harry said laughing.

They got up and sat down.

"Gabby and I were thinking of having, Louis and Eleanor godparents for one baby, and Zayn and Perrie for the other baby" Harry said looking at me, he pecked my cheek.

"Oh my god, I'll be happy to" Perrie said giving me a hug.

"I'm honored to" Eleanor said giving me a hug along with Zayn and Louis.

"So do you know the sex of the babies yet" Sally asked curiously

"We don't know yet until next month" I told her.

"Awe that's cute, I can't wait for the Styles babies to come" Perrie said smiling.

"Styles babies aye?" Harry asked winking.

"Have you guys talked to Liam to see how Dani is doing" I asked.

"She's doing good" Mileena said.

"Well that's good" Harry said.

"I miss Dani already" I told them.

They all came and hugged me.

"We do too Gab" said Zayn.

"I know babe, she'll get better, everything will be fine" Haz said kissing me.

"Ew gross stop your hurting my eyes" Mileena said covering her eyes.

"Oh shut up you know your dying to do that to Liam" I said making kissing noises at her and she threw a pillow but instead hit Harry which made us laugh.

"Hey, I didn't say anything" Harry said chuckling.

Simons Pov.

Me and Samantha bought a house 4 blocks away from this one, were packing right now. I was thinking of giving this house to Gabby and Harry.

"Simon the truck is here" Maria said coming in the room, giving Samantha her bottle whiling Kathy is in the shower.

"Thank you" I said walking downstairs with Samantha in my arms.

"Hey Gabby" I said sitting next to her with the boys and girls in the living room.

"Let me see my baby sister" Gabby said as I handed her Samantha.

"She has Kathy's eyes" Gabby said, Samantha got Gabbys finger holding it in her hand.

"Okay Gabby this house is officially yours" I said handing her the keys.

"What, your moving out already" Harry asked.

"I haven't even signed anything or gave you the money for the house dad" Gabby said handing the keys back but I refused to take.

"I'm paying for it, after all that's happened between us I want to pay for the house myself as a sorry for everything I've done. I'm sorry if I wasn't their for you or if I wasn't the best father" I said and walked to my office to pack my stuff in here.

Gabby's Pov.

He's paying for the house? I can't believe he apologized for not being the best dad, I know he hasn't always been their, but he was their for most of it and he's still my dad no matter what.

"We have a house now" Harry said kissing my cheek.

"Who said you were moving in" I told him as he held his heart in shock.

" Kidding I love you, can you hold Samantha while I go talk to my dad" I asked Harry.

"Fine, let me see this cutie" he said as I handed him Samantha and gave him the bottle too.

I walked into my dad's office.

"Hey dad can we talk" I asked sitting in his chair.

"You don't have to pay for the house all the stuff I had said the day destiny came I didn't meant it I was just mad. I know you weren't their most of my life but your here now and you will always be my dad" I said hugging him.

"I love you gabby, how is my grand baby doing " he asked.

"Grand babies dad" I corrected him with a smile.

"Twins?" he asked surprised.

"Yes, I don't know the sex until next month so, let's wait and see" I said looking at the picture he had in the desk.

"Well congrats baby girl" my dad said hugging me again.

"Thanks dad, I'm going to pick up Roxy from her dog school, I miss her" I said walking out of the office.

________________________________

Please comment and vote!!(:

Thank you so much for reading both of my books!!!(:

Happy New Year's Eve !!!(: