Chapter 80

Gabby's Pov.

After I had changed, I went out to the balcony, I dialed Ryan's number.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Ryan it's me, Gabby" I said.

"Oh hey, I haven't heard from you in a while" He chuckles.

"It has been a while" I faked laugh.

"So what's up?" He asks.

"Jason came to my house, almost killed me, he was looking for because he said you put him in jail and called the police, I told him I did and I wouldn't tell him where you were" I said, he sighs.

"You should have told him where I was, he could have killed you Gabby you are a mom now, Jason is the last thing you have to worry about" Ryan said, I look up at the stars.

"You need to have your own happy life Ryan, not to have Jason crazy ass to ruin it, besides I kind of stabbed him self defense of course so he's in the hospital" I mumbled the last part and he laughs.

"Glad someone put him in his spot, how are you and Harry?"Ryan kindly ask.

"We're good, happy" I said quietly.

"What's wrong?"

"I just hate the fact the things from the past have to come back and bit me in the ass and ruin my happiness, my crazy aunt and Jason had sex and had a daughter isn't that crazy it's so disgusting!" I state trying not to laugh.

"That is disgusting, don't let things or people from the past ruin your future Gabby you deserve to be happy with Harry your family and twins, listen I have to go I'll talk to you soon goodnight" He said goodbye and hangs up.

I rub my arms and cried.

"What's wrong love?" Harry's husky voice come from behind me.

"I would never forgive myself if Gemma or the twins got hurt" I cried, he kisses my neck.

"Babe, it's not your fault they are fine no one is hurt, okay" He asked, I nod.

I turn around to kiss him, he wipes my tears.

"No beautiful girl you don't need to cry" He whispers, I brush my lips against his and he smirks at me teasing.

"Stop teasing!" I growls, I giggled and kissed him passionately.

"Jump" He tells me, I jump and wrap my arms around his waist.

He lays me down carefully on the bed.

"Your so beautiful, I certainly missed this" He said hovering over me.

"Condom Styles, we already have two beautiful kids don't need anymore right now" I giggled.

I pull his shirt off to see his tattoos, I traced over them.

"Damn, you've been working out!" I bite my lip.

"Stop stalling and fuck me already" He said laughing.

"Eager are we?" I asked, I flip us over and I'm on top of him.

"We need to get rid of this" He tugged at my shirt and pulled it off. I took off my pants and was left in my bra and underwear.

I take my time taking off Harry's belt , he groans.

"I feel hot and my pants are getting tight, don't play with me love" I felt Harry's pants getting tight, I smirked.

"No it's just your skinny jeans that why they're tight" I said rolling my eyes.